Secret walk at night

Lizzie's POV~

I got a text from Phil a couple minutes after we left their apartment.

Hey Liz, do u think we can all go on a secret walk tonight😉?: Phil da bo$$

Sure! Let me just ask Alice real quick: Me

Kk ☺️: Phil da bo$$

I put my phone down on my bed and walked out my room. I saw Alice sitting on the couch hugging a pillow watching some chick flick.

"Hey Phil wanted to know if we'd like to go on a secret walk tonight" I say.

"Say Yas. Dude he's totally crushing on you" Alice replied pausing her movie. She looked back at me with a smirk. She then continued her movie.

I started to smile and turned back around. I walked back in my room and jumped onto my bed. I sunk a little and then I sat up. I grabbed my phone and typed in my password.

She said sure 😃: Me

Yay. Can't wait ☺️: Phil da bo$$

Meet us outside in like 30 mins 🏢: Phil da bo$$

Kk 😊: Me

I turned off my phone and yelled at Alice.

"We have to meet Dan and Phil outside in 30ish minutes!!!"

"Man they are obsessed with us!" Alice yelled back. We both started laughing and I closed my door.

I searched through my closet and found a nice peach crop top which said "ADMIT IT, LIFE WOULD BE SO SO BORING WITHOUT ME", I grabbed my black tank top to go under it cause it gets a little cold, I grabbed my black skinny jeans that have rips in it.

I threw off my clothes and put on my new clothes. I grabbed my black high tops and slid them on. I quickly grabbed my black beanie and put it on.

I grabbed my phone and walked out my room. I met up with Alice in the living room.

She was wearing her light blue baggy sweater, her skinny jeans, my blue beanie and her black TOMS.

We walked out and she locked our apartment door. We walked down the 3 flights of stairs and saw them waiting outside the glass doors.

Dan was wearing a checkered long sleeve, with his black skinny jeans and his thin leather jacket.

Phil was wearing his little lion hat and was wearing his "make videos every day" shirt, with his black skinny jeans and his light purple sweater.

He unzipped it a bit while he was talking to Dan. I pulled the door which got their attention. Alice and I walked through the door and stood there in their presence.

"Gosh you scared us" Phil said in his adorable voice. Man I love British accents.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to" Alice said.

I looked at her and she mouthed the words "he likes you" to me. I stared at her and rolled my eyes. I looked over at Dan.

"So where are we going for our secret walk?" I ask.

"It's a secret. Gosh Liz" Phil said.

"I was just wondering" I say looking down a bit.

"Wait I didn't mean to upset you" Phil said quickly. He hugged me tight and held me even tighter when I hugged him back.

"Well if you two love birds are done, we can go" Dan said jokingly.

I smiled at him and we started walking.

*after about 20 minutes*

We arrived at this cute little cafe that was sitting on the grass surrounded by little trees and beautiful flowers.

We walked in and walked to a booth. I sat down beside Phil and Alice sat beside Dan. Much of a surprise, isn't it.

"Hi there. I'm Claire your waitress for today. How may I help you?" She said.

"Can I get a mocha?" I ask. Man I needed something to keep me up.

I waited for Dan, Phil and Alice to order. When they finally ordered the lady left and we started talking about London and the attractions here and what it's like in America.

Claire came back and setted down everything. "Is there anything else I can help with?" She asked.

"No thanks. I think we are fine" Dan said.

*after talking for like an hour*

We all get up and threw our stuff in the garbage. The waitress came up to us and we paid her. She waved good bye and we left.

"Well now we shall go on our secret walk" Phil said. Dan grabbed Alice's hand and pecked her cheek which made her go bright red. They started walking off the opposite direction of us.

Phil grabbed my hand and we walked down the lonely street. I forgot about everything and only thought about Phil. Just about Phil freaking Lester.

We soon arrive at this cute little park with little fountains and statues everywhere. It had bushes, flowers, and tress all over the place. We sat on the bench that was in front of the fountain.

When we sat down I leaned against Phil's chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. I looked up and smiled at him.

He held me tighter and leaned down closer to my face. Next thing I knew was that I was kissing Phil. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back.

~~~~

Like it. Hopefully!!! Cuz I thought this was adorable!-Brianna