Disney Land

Lizzie's POV~

I cupped Phil's face in my hands and kissed him gently. He smiled and kissed back. I pulled out and kissed the tip of his nose.

I walked out the room and went down to the lobby. I met up with the boys of O2L and with Alice. Alice and I skipped out the hotel and into this van taxi thing. We all sat in the back cause it had enough seats! First taxi I've been in that had this many seats in the back.

Incase your clueless with how many seats there are, there is 8 seats in the back with 2 more up front, but the driver is sitting in one.

I sat in between Alice and Kian. Kian on my right and Alice on my left. Alice inched closer to me, moving away from Connor.

"What's up with you and Connor?" I whisper.

"When I went swimming, he watched me through his window from the hotel" she whispered back. She gave Connor a dirty look then looked away.

^^^^

We arrived at Disneyland and we were all so pumped. We all pushed each other out the van and paid the driver. Ricky closed the van door. The driver then took off.

I got a text right away and took out my phone.

Did you guys arrive safely?: Dan the saur 🐉

Yes, don't worry 😝: Me

Ok but can you keep an eye on Alice... cuz I overheard Connor say he was gonna ask her out 😳😁: Dan the saur 🐉

Wait what r u talkin about? I just got in this convo: Phil da bo$$

Dan told me to keep an eye on Alice and Connor: Me

Wait I lost them! I only see Kian! Ttyl byeeeeee: Me

k bye 😘: Phil da bo$$

Bye and plz catch up to them soon: Dan the saur 🐉

Kk: Me

I look up from my phone and slid it into my back pocket, I walked up to Kian and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Where did everyone go?" I ask.

"Oh they are in line. We should get going" he said as he stood up and held my hand. We found them near the front and got into the line. I let go of Kian's hand and waited beside Alice.

"Just a warning. Connor is gonna ask you out" I whispered to her.

"Ugh! My fucking god. Doesn't he know I have a boyfriend" she whispered back.

"No. Remember how you wanted it to be a secret. Well now he thinks your single and would like to mingle" I whispered back.

She shook her head and grabbed my arm. She just stood there shaking my arm and tightening her grip to let out her anger. The lady moitoned for us to come next. The 8 of us walked up and showed our tickets. She scanned them and put a stamp on all our hands.

We walked through and stood there observing Disneyland. I was totally excited since it was my first time. Alice grabbed both my hands and we started jumping up and down.

"So did Disney look like how you imagined?" she asked.

"No. But it's way better!" I exclaim.

"Wait. So this is your first time here?" Jc asked.

I nodded and started smiling like a goof. Lol, or like Goofy. Jc looked over at Kian and grinned. I shrugged and turned back to the huge Mickey statue in front of us.

"Let's go to the Indiana Jones Adventure" Kian yelled as he grabbed my hand and running. I tried my best to keep up, but he's just so athletic and fit. Unlike me...

"Kian slow down! I can't let you just drag my body around" I yell.

"Fine then" he says and stands in front of me. "Do you want a piggyback?" he asked.

"Um sure" I say and jump onto his back. He held my legs and started running again.

We soon arrive at the ride and the line was fairly big. Everyone else soon caught up with us and were exhausted. I remembered I was still on Kian's back so I jumped off.

^^^^

When it was finally our turn, Kian and I sat up front and everyone else sat behind us. Alice sat beside Trevor so I wasn't worried, cause he's 15 and she's 18. Like me :3 [not in real life though].

The ride started and it was pitch black then there was light, then there was a drop, then it went slow and I just couldn't believe what was happening. We screamed every once in a while and Kian screamed like a girl when he saw a skeleton. HILARIOUS!!!

I grabbed his hand and held it tight. I then let go and held onto the bars again quickly. It was then going down another drop.

^^^^

We all walked out the ride swaying a bit and then just sat on the ground, away from the crowd.

I then see Connor walk up to Alice. He had a little rose in his hand.I felt bad and didn't want to watch.

"Alice?" Connor asked.

"Ya?" she asked.

"Would you go on a date with me?" he asked holding the rose in front of him.

Alice looked at me and was speechless. She just stood there feeling so many emotions I bet.

"I'm so sorry Connor, but I'm dating someone" she said quietly.

We were all silent looking at them. This was awkward. I looked Kian and he had a frown.

"Are you dating Phil?" he asked quietly.

"Ya. Ya I am" I murmured. I could feel his heart shatter and I was feeling so bad for him and Connor.

"Hey, why don't we just go to dinner tonight. Just you, me, Alice and Connor" I say "Ya it's not a date, but we can still hang out cause this is gonna be the last time for a while till we see each other again"

~~~~

Hopefully you guys enjoyed! If the next part doesn't come out soon, Cayden is actually quite busy but, hopefully she can work on it. -Brianna