Bye America. Again

Lizzie's POV~

I grabbed my purse and opened it. I handed the money to the man in the taxi and got out. We walked into the hotel to the elevators. I pressed the floor we had to go to and we went up.

I walked out the elevator doors and went down the hall opposite of Kian's and Connor's. I walked down looking at all the room numbers as I passed by. I saw the numbers 124 and I knocked on it.

Phil opened the door and greeted me with a hug. He moved away from the door frame and let me in. I walked passed him and took my shoes off. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Phil walk towards me.

"Do you know where Dan and Alice went?" I asked.

"I didn't know they went anywhere" he answered as he sat beside me.

"Oh. Well what were you doing the whole time?" I asked.

"I was doing a following spree, then watched T.V. then took a nap" he said looking over at me.

"So did the boys pull anything on you at the dinner?"

"Nope. We were just acting like friends" I say with a small smile.

He nodded and kissed my cheek. He scooted back to the head board and sat against it on the bed.

I walked towards my suitcase and took out my galaxy shorts and my black tank top. I carried it into the washroom and started changing. When I took my purse off my shoulders, I decided to text Alice.

Hey. I saw you guys walk down the stairs. That was weird. Where you guy at? ☺️: Me

After 2 minutes, the bubble popped up.

Promise me you won't follow me 😁: Alice in Wonderland

I promise!!!: Me

Okay. We went to a restaurant and now we're at the lake 🌊: Alice in Wonderland

Aww adorable. Remember to not be out to late cuz we are leaving tomorrow morning 😜: Me

Ohhhh yaaaaa. Well we might start heading back then. Byeeeee 😋: Alice in Wonderland

Byeeee: Me

I put on my new clothes and threw the old ones back into my suitcase. I made my way back to Phil who was on his phone. I sat down on the bed beside him and set an alarm for 5 a.m.

^^^^

*the next morning*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I turned towards my phone and unlocked it. I turned off the alarm and turned back around to face a sleeping Phil. I shook him gently to wake him. He looked at me and smiled.

I crawled out from under the sheets and it felt like I was in Antarctica all of a sudden. I quickly walked across the cold floor to my suitcase. I quickly grabbed my pink jogging pants, my white tank top which said 'I hate everyone' on the back in bold black letters.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower, dried myself off and put my clothes on then came back out. Phil went in the bathroom and I packed up my stuff in my bags.

I packed some of Phil's things to make it easier for him. He then came out in his blue jeans and his white graphic tee which had Chewbacca on it.

He packed the rest of his things and carried the bags to the door. I carried mine and he carried his out to the hall.

Right then Dan and Alice were walking out of their room too. We all walked to the elevator with all our luggage.

^^^^