Back At Home

Lizzie's POV~

Our flight had landed after the conversation. It was so much fun talking to them. We all were getting off the plane. Dan, Phil, Alice and I were waiting for the rest to catch up with us.

After a while, we see Alfie, Zoe, Joe, Marcus, Jim, Felix, Caspar and Marzia. They walk up to us and started talking all at the same time.

"We need to go get our luggage" Felix said.

"Let's gooooo!" Alfie exclaimed as he pointed in the opposite direction if the luggage pick up.

"It's that a way!!!" Alice exclaims as she points in the right direction.

"Okay!" Alfie exclaims. He then starts walking towards it.

****

We wait for our luggage for at least 5 minutes. We were all scattered around the belt to find each other's bags. I found one of Felix's and one of Phil's.

"Felix! Phil! I have your guys bags!" I yell.

"Okay! Then we have all the bags!" Alice yells back.

I grab both the bags and make my way around the belt to the others. They all had each other's bags in their hands. We then walked around the airport, trying to find the taxis.

****

Dan, Phil, Alice and I were sat in one taxi. The rest were going in other taxis. We were all going back to Caspar and Joe's place.

The drive was at least 20 minutes long. It was a very quiet ride cause we were all on our phones.

We finally stop in front of this building (to be honest, I can't remember if they live in a house or a apartment). We all climb out and grab our bags from the trunk. Their place looked really nice on the outside. I wonder what it looks like in the inside.

We waited on the sidewalk for the rest of the group to come. Two taxis then appear in front of us. They all climbed out and grabbed their bags. We all walked up to their house in one big group.

****

It was almost midnight and we had to go. We all said our byes and hugged. Phil, Dan, Alice and I called a taxi before we left, so there is a taxi in front of their house.

We put our bags into the trunk and climbed into the back.

"So, you guys tired or still wide awake?" Phil asked.

"Umm. I'm wide awake" Alice said.

"So am I. Why are you asking?" I ask.

"We want to watch this new movie called 'Lucy'" Dan said.

"Okay sounds good. We just need to unpack a bit and change and relax for a bit" I say.

"Ya we know" Dan says.

****

We arrive back at our place and see that the building still looks the same. Yay nothing happened while we were gone.

We all grab our bags and were debating on whether we should take the stairs or not. It was 3 against 1. So of course we took the elevator.

"Are you guys seriously that lazy?" Phil asked while pressing our floor button.

"Yes now hush up. It doesn't matter anymore" Alice said.

~~~~

Okay this really sucked. It's cause I haven't written this for like a month and I don't remember much about this. I tried. Heh. Well umm byeee -Brianna