Nothings fine...

Alice's POV--

I'm not ready...I mean who really is when your leaving your life, bestfriend, friends and boyfriend all behind for something that you honestly want but hate..

I was in my room getting my shit together as the party was going in outside, I was just sitting on my bed running my hands threw my hair having a Mini panic attack.

Nobody WANTS to have a long distance relationship...your just kinda forced to... I'm not worried about me and Liz we've been through much much worse...but Dan...he's going to forget me in 1 month tops...

My depressions gotten ALOT worse since all of this, I went to barely eating to almost never and I'm always sleeping hoping a fall into a perfect dream and not have to face my fears and the real world.

I dry my eyes trying my best to make it look like I haven't been crying, I trudge out there to be treated by everyone saying my name and smiling, I saw Dan and Phil by the door so I walked towards them.

"hey strangers..." I said half smiling as Dan wrapped his arm around me.

"Ima miss you Alice's, your my pokeman buddy" Phil pouted making me giggle a bit

Phil dispersed from me and Dan to find cake and Liz, 5 seconds after he left Dan looked at me in the eyes with sadness and worried ness.

"You okay?" He grinned.

"Never better" I said fake smiling and making my self smile with my fingers "see"

He wrapped me in a hug making a tear have a little fucking stroll down the my cheek ave.

"We can make it work... I promise...I'm not going to let what we have just slip out of my fingers Alice's..." He mumbled.

"I know...neither will I" I said looking up at him

I felt a strong arm pull me away from Dan towards where everyone was dancing, Dan fake pouted and I laughed, I turned around and saw Liz smiling.

"Dance bitch" she laughed as anaconda started to play.

Troye was trying to Twerk and Ricky was screaming along, I gotta admit Liz throws a mean party... Me and liz migrated over to the kitchen which was empty, thank god and talked.

"You know my sorry right...like really really really really sorry." She frowned.

"Its fine Liz...really I dont wanna end on a bad note..."

"1. Bish we ain't ending your never getting rid of me and 2. The only bad note is drunk Ricky singing toxic" she laughed.

We laughed and talked a bit more before going back out and getting kinda drunk,...

<><><><><><> early next day <><><><><><>

I woke up once again in Dans cocoon with him snoring, I snuck out and slipped on my TRXYE jumper with black jeans and some black flats, by the time I got out of the bathroom with my make up all did Dan was awake on his phone.

I swiped it away and jumped on his lap resting my head on his bare chest.

"Today's the day" I said in the sadness tone I think I ever did say...lets say that makes since :3

"Don't be sad, Alice's this is your dream...you've wanted to go to college for photography for how many years ?? 5!!! I'm not going to be the reason you abandon you dream" he said sternly.

"I know...." I said...

He was right...I've really wanted to do this since high school and also travel the world but that's not happening anytime soon...to broke for dat shit!!