Final Chapter for Brianna

I sat around the apartment. Waiting for Dan to come back. I really can't believe, that I have to wait 2 years for the only person I loved the most on this whole world. This is going to be like hell. I know I have Dan, Phil and the other guys but, to be honest. I really liked if when if was just Alice and Liz. Not Liz, Dan, Alice and Phil. I miss everything. I kinda regret coming to London. But I also think it's the best decision. Alice was going to go to college anytime. And we all knew about this.

Dan comes in and has a huge frown. Tears were in his eyes. I hugged him tight and cried with him for a while. I just needed to cry. I've been holding all these emotions in since last night. I didn't want to show Alice these feelings. I don't want her to stay because of me. I want her to do what she wants to do.

I pull away from Dan and give him a small smile. "Everything will get better"

"I really hope so. I don't want to leave Alice for 2 years, surrounded by boys that are better then me".

I sniffle a bit but then look into Dan's eyes. Pain was in them. Also a bit of fear. He was scared of losing Alice to those other guys.

"Dan. Alice is not like that at all. She will never let go of a relationship like this. Especially since she loves you this much. You know you mean the world to her".

"I-I know. But. It's just. I'm not the greatest looking man. I'm not athletic. I don't have a good body. I'm nothing like most guys that are at that college. Liz, I saw some of those guys. They had all those qualities and they were also really smart. I'm going to lose her"

"Dan..."

✖️bye lovelies. Can't wait to start the sequel in a couple weeks or so✖️-Brianna