Resturants

Phil's POV~ (it's his first one also)

Dan and Alice walk into the apartment I share with Dan.

"Oh hi guys, we are making dinner" I say kinda nervous.

"Ya no shit" Alice mumbled under her breath.

Alice said something from behind Dan, but I didn't hear her. Dan kicked her ankle softly after what she commented.

"We are going to get dinner, if you guys want you can come" Dan said.

"Sure" I answer and grab my two of my sweaters. I handed one to Liz. I threw the ingredients and other stuff back and left the room.

I locked the door and grabbed Lizzie's hand. We all walked down the stairs to the lobby. We walk outside to find that it was kinda cold. We put on our sweaters/jackets and continued walking.

We walked down the street hand in hand down to this small restaurant on the corner. Dan held the door open for us and I held the second door for them. We waited in the waiting room place for our waiter.

"Hi, table for four?" The man asked.

"Ah yes" I said.

"Come this way" he said.

We followed him to the back of the restaurant. We sat at a little booth that was surrounded by more booths. Lizzie and I sat on one side and Dan and Alice sat on the other.

"My name is Glenn and I'll be your waiter. What would you guys like to drink?" He asked.

"I would like a Pepsi please" I say.

"Root beer please" Lizzie answered.

"We'll both like to have water please" Dan said.

I looked over at Liz who was on her phone, going through Twitter like always. I kissed her temple and got her attention. She smiled at me and looked back at her phone.

I look over at Dan and Alice and I see them holding hands under the table. I made a heart shape with my hands and put it over Alice and Dan.

Alice laugh at me and did the same, but with me by myself. I made a frown and then did my pedophile face. Yup. I have a pedophile face. She burst out laughing but then stopped right away because she knew she was being loud.

I look over at Lizzie and I see that she's still on Twitter, scrolling through tweets favouriting some. I grabbed her phone and put it in my pocket. She made a pouting face which was cute but I didn't give her phone.

The waiter then came back with our drinks.

"Do you guys like some more time to order?" He asked.

"Umm yes please" Lizzie said.

The man left and went to another table. We all picked up the menus and looked through them. Lizzie and I found the cream of chicken soup. We decided we would share it instead of both of us ordering.

Cause it just becomes to much food and we don't eat all of it. Then it just goes to waste.

****

The man came back from the other table and stood there.

"Would you guys like to order?" He asked.

"Yes please. Can we get the steak please?" Dan said.

"And can we get the cream of chicken soup?" I say.

"Is that all?" He asked.

We all nod and he left like that. We all sat there awkward. It was very silent.

"So is Phizzie official???" Alice asked.

"Umm no...?" I say.

"AWWW! It should be" Dan said this time.

"Well is Alan official?" Lizzie asked.

"No..." Alice answered.

Dan smiled at me and then went serious when the man came back with our food.

I think I have an idea of why Dan wanted us to go on a double date. I looked over at Liz and she looked up at me. I pecked her lips and smiled at her. She smiled and cupped my face in her hands. She then kissed me.

~~~~

Ooooooooo. So they aren't dating yet. But are they getting official? CAYDEN!!!! Make them official please! That'd be sooooo cute ☺️. Well hope you guys enjoyed. Please vote and follow :3 -Brianna