I Want My Friend

Lizzie's POV~

I sat in the living room in confusion and frustration. I want Alice to be that happy and cheerful person again. I want to spend time with her again. It's not the same since Dan and Phil stepped into our lives. They made us happier but they kinda spend time with us all the time. I just want like a girls night or something. Away from the boys. Not that I'm trying to be rude or anything.

Connor and Kian sat down on either side of me and sighed.

"No luck?" I mumble.

"No luck" Connor huffed out a breath.

"Well I guess it was a waste of time for you guys then" I say.

Connor put his head in his hands and scream into them. He wasn't acting like himself at all. I look over at Kian and he seemed to be confused about Connor as well.

"Connor. It's okay" Kian says.

He moved his hands away and glanced over at us. He then stared out the window with tears about to spill.

"It's not okay. It's never going to be okay. I fucked up. Real bad. Dan and Alice now hate me. I'm just a horrible being that was just jealous and wanted Alice. I fucked up really bad and now I can't fix it. So why would you guys keep saying it's okay. Cause it's fucking not" Connor stood up and walked out the room. He slammed the front door shut and left.

Kian was about to stand up but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. He looked over at me with pleading eyes, but I just shook my head saying no.

~~~~

I hear a door open slowly and I see Alice come back out. She was peering out her door watching us. She had a expression on her face that, I didn't even know.

I got up and ran over to her. I engulfed her in a tight hug and didn't let go. She hesitated to hug me back, but then did. Tears were appearing in my eyes and I didn't know why. I've spend everyday with her but, it's been like we've been distant for a while.

"Do you think we could just hang out today?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"Y-yes of course" she said.

She took a step back and got out the hug. We stared at each other and a smile crept onto her face. I missed that smile. Ya she's smiled every once in a while but, this was the smile she gets when we hang out.

~~~~

"Kian, don't tell Connor where we're going. But if Dan and Phil ask, say that we're just going out for the whole day to spend time. Also, don't eat all our food" I say.

"Okay, okay and aww. I want food though" he whined.

"Fine. You can eat some chips and only one chocolate bar" I point at him and give him my best serious face. I then close the front door and lock it.

"So what were you planning on us doing?" Alice asked with that same smile on her face.

"We're gonna go to the shopping centre (mall), the movie theatre and then go to that carnival that's here" I say with a huge smile.

"Ooooooo!!! You know I love shopping, watching movies while eating fattening foods and going to carnival to eat more fattening foods and get prizes" Alice exclaims.

We both burst out laughing and start making out way to our car.

****

Yay. I tried to bring some happiness in this. I feel like we've been having TOO MUCH depressing ish happening. So now I bring happiness. Yay. Okay byee lovelys👋😘. I wonder if Cayden is gonna update unexpectedly again -Brianna