:20

IF U WANNA LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC WHILE READING THIS JUST LISTEN TO SOME SAD ED SHEERAN OR MAYDAY PARADE OR SOMETHIN BC LONG, EMOTIONAL CHAPTER N I PERSONALLY THINK EMOTIONAL MUSIC WILL HELP

LET ME KNOW WHAT SONGS YOU LISTEN TO THO OK

Ashton

When people say that music is their escape, they could mean a lot of things. They could mean their escape from their mental problems, physical problems, or even the problems they have around them. The trippy, rave like music was blaring the house, the room musty and clouded with smoke and the smell of drugs and alcohol mixed with puke and body sweat surrounding the room. The house was dark other than the party lights Jordan hired along with the DJ and it was packed with numerous amounts of people dancing, grinding and even practically having sex right up against the wall infront of everyone. No one cared because we were all wasted and not really caring about anything other than the music. I lost Grace a while ago. She told me she was too sober so she went to get more alcohol, and after that she never found me again. I waited for her at the dance floor, but then this dark haired girl with a booty so fine, I'm pretty sure even Calum would be jealous, came up to me and just started flirting and dancing with me. I was too drunk to comprehend anything and I guess my inner man was coming out because apparently I was no longer worried about anyone else. 

"You wanna get out of here?" She whispered seductively into my ear. I bit my lip slowly and nodded. My body felt numb and my emotions were all over the place. I wasn't sure if I was feeling lust or guilt. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and into the spare bedroom next to Chase's room. Immediately her lips found mine and her hands started running up my chest as if feeling me was the last thing she'd do. I grabbed onto her hips but they felt wrong. They were too chunky, too curvy. I squeezed them in an attempt to get over it, but no matter how much I tried they weren't the same. Grace's face popped into my mind and a puddle of guilt melted into my stomach like cold ice in the desert. I pulled away and pushed myself against the wall in an attempt to get away from this girl as much as possible, "Baby c'mo-"

"Don't," I said a little too harshly, "I-I can't do this with you," I shook my head, "You're not her, you're not-" I felt my breathing shorten and suddenly I couldn't take deep breaths. I felt the tears spilling out of my eyes at the realisation that I have lost the love of my life. Time was the enemy in this fight for her and I didn't care enough to keep her with me. I didn't try hard enough. Time was the most important thing and I wasted too much of it and now she's gone, "I have to go," I choked out, pulling open the door and running down the hallway. I found myself at Grace's door and I slid down it, my tears puddling in my palms and the sweat now turning cold. I sniffled and gasped for air. I tried the things I used to tell Grace when she had a panick attack but none of them seemed to work. I sat there sobbing into my hands as my body shook in fear and anger and the fact that I was alone in this world without her. Without her by my side I'm lost. I'm dependent on a girl that has no idea who I really am. 

Grace

I ran around the house desperately in search for Ashton as I tried to calm my breathing, but nothing was working. I was scared and lost and confused and stressed and I have no idea what the box in the garage meant. Actually, I knew what it meant but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe any of it. The memories were all coming back now. They're all flashing through my brain and I felt like i was about to pass out. It was the wrong time. I was drunk and there were a crazy amount of people in my house, not to mention the blasting music in my ears. I was confused.

 {play unpredictable now ok]  

"Luke don't forget to clean up tonight okay? I don't want to come home tomorrow and find rubbish everywher- oh hello" A middle aged women said as she walked in "Who are you?" She asks politely. She had blonde hair and brown eyes, but I could tell she was Luke's mum.