:15

Jordan

Being home alone for one of the first nights in a long time was probably the best feeling I've gotten in a long time. Grace was working tonight, Chase was at Emily's doing homework and Mum and Dad had finally decided to go out and have a good time again so they booked a hotel at the Pullman. They used to do that a lot, but lately they've been very distant with each other and I don't really know why. At least they're still putting effort into their relationship and not just giving up like most parents do. I idolised my parents for that.

I had no pants on, a sports bra and a tank top with huge holes in the side just hanging loosely on my body, with my hair down and around my shoulders. In my hands was a huge tub of Vanilla icecream and a table spoon and the remote sitting right next to my leg. It's kind of ironic that sports bra and icecream are in the same sentence, but hey. It's a Thursday night and I'm home alone. I had reruns of How I Met Your Mother playing and I couldn't help but feel content with my life. There were so many mistakes i've made lately and I knew I needed to fix them all, but it would have been a lot easier if Ashton just stayed away for a little while until I came up with a way to tell Grace. It would also be great if my father wasn't already a trained personal trainer and had a strict food and exercise timetable every day. While Grace and Chase got to eat the chocolate cake my Mum got in the latest shopping trip, I got to eat an apple or Banana with two tablespoons of low fat Yoghurt. Like damn, father why can't I have just a small slice or even a few crumbs?

I heard the door slam open and I quickly put the lid back on the icecream, trying to hide the fact that I've been pigging out on the icecream that I swore to my dad I wasn't going to touch. I tucked it under a pillow and brought my legs to my chest, expecting Mum and Dad to walk back in, "Okay before you say anything, I know I've been a complete ass hole to you lately but in my defense it's not my fault  because I didn't choose to be asked on tour and I didn't know Grace was going to be hit by a car and I seriously really just want to-"

"Luke?" I asked, stunned. 

"-To go back to the way we were before we left and I miss Grace but I can't pretend that we were never nothing okay because she was my best friend and I love her and I care about her so much, but I also miss you and your hugs and your fucking amazing as heck body and I seriously can't stop thinking about you because you're drving me crazy with your-"

"What?"

"your fucking tight clothes that your always wearing when I see you and your fucking legs kill me every damn time and I just-"

"Luke, stop.."

"-You're the most amazing thing I've ever seen and quite honestly I was thinking of you when I was having sex with all the other girls on tour and I think you miss me too because the tension between us is getting out of hand and I mean last night I really wanted to kiss you but everyone was around and-"

"LUKE!" I screamed, pushing myself off the couch and walking around to where he was pacing the loungeroom.

"Sh, let me finish!" He hushed, "And now that I'm here and I know Grace is working and Jason and Stella's car isn't in the driveway and I'm pretty sure Chase doesn't care about your life, I think I need to kiss you right now otherwise I won't ever get the courage to do it because I'm running off adrenaline right now and if you push me away I'll understand but please just let me do it because I fucking miss you and your stupid body and your stupid blue eyes and your stupid laugh and I-" He groaned in frustration before grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest. I gasped in surprise, but didn't stop him.My hands were flat against his broad chest and his face was only inches away from mine, though he was looking down because of his height, "I think I still love you," He said slowly. It stunned me to hear him say it, but I knew I felt the same way. It's the reason why I've turned down every muscular, hot gym guy that has ever asked me out. I knew I still loved him, but I never expected to get him to say it back.