:13

Grace

"Who even is this guy?" Mason asked, pulling into my driveway. I had caught a bus to the bar and surprised him at work, which wasn't all that fun. After I got there I had realised I'd probably just be sitting around until his shift finished, but I guess it was worth it because at least I got to spend time with him. He ended up being really tired and I told him to just drop me home. I wanted to go to the park and watch the stars with him, but he turned me down and I was sort of pissed off with him. I mean, sure, you have to work but if you're blowing your girlfriend off for working too much, then maybe it should be a hint to stop taking extra shifts. I was telling him about my day and how it turns out that Ashton knew who Lola was. It was interesting because I'd really enjoy it if we mended our friendship, and we could do that through Ashton.

I shrugged, "He's actually really nice. Him and his friends all are,"

"Sounds like a prick if you ask me," He muttered, "But of course you wouldn't see that because you're too busy hanging out with him to even care what I think," He stated. I stared at him, shocked by his words. We had only hung out once, and now he's suddenly insecure about him and me being friends? It wasn't like I had just told him we jumped into bed together, "And who even are these stupid Uni friends of yours? They sound so gay,"

"Wow," I muttered, "Call me when you're not being such an asshole, and maybe I'll forgive you for shutting down my entire life," I growled, "And by the way, two of them are infact Gay!" I shouted, slamming the door afterwards. I stormed past his car and I could hear him getting out, but I refused to look at him. 

"Grace!" He shouted. 

"Don't, Mason!" I screamed.

"What the hell did I even say?!" He growled. 

"It's not just what you said! It's your entire attitude towards my life! You know," I sighed, "You've never come over to just hang out? You know, we've been together for five solid months now, and I've never been inside your house?! You tell me you love me, but then you turn me down for work, or you ignore my messages!" I shouted, "I'm sick of it!" 

"That's not my fault!" He replied, "You always make plans with your other friends! It's never just us!" He shouted. I scoffed. 

"Maybe that's just because I have other people in my life too!" I yelled before turning around and storming inside, slamming the door shut. I heard his car start again and then it was driving down the road, getting quieter and quieter. I let out a long, heavy sigh before bursting into tears, not sure what to do. Mason and I have never fought until tonight, and it was a scary feeling. Maybe this meant the end of our relationship was nearing, but I really didn't want it to. I hated the thought of being alone again. I hated the thought of not being loved by anyone, it's been so long since I felt that. 

I dropped my bag on the floor and stumbled into the lounge room, shocked to find Jordan, Lola, Ashton and his band mates all sitting in the lounge room. They were all staring at me, and I knew they must have heard the fight. I didn't even know why they were here, but I guess it's because Lola and Jordan wanted to catch up.

"Hey," Ashton smiled brightly. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked bitterly. I didn't mean to sound rude. I just didn't feel like having company. I still found it really weird that Jordan knew Lola but didn't know the rest of the band. It's weird that didn't know the rest of the band. Surely we would have hung out at least once right?

"I felt like seeing Jordan," Lola spoke up, "The boys kind of just tagged along. You don't mind do you?"

I shrugged, "I uh...No. But I'm going to bed um..I'll see you guys another time, yeah?" I asked. They all nodded and I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I went over to my ipod doc and let All Time Low play quietly through the speakers before I collapsed onto my bed with a heavy sigh. I was confused. I was confused with a lot of things lately.