:19

Ashton

"Where's Grace?" I asked Jordan as I plopped myself down on their kitchen stools. She was emptying the fridge and packing them in coolers. My guess is because there's bound to be weed in the house tonight and people always get hungry when they're stoned. She pulled out mostly healthy stuff and I couldn't help but smirk. I knew Jason was a healthy eater and I knew Grace hated it. Jordan pulled the apples out and dumped them into one of the coolers, along with the rest of the fruit and vegetables. She shut the doors then pulled open the freezer, grabbing out the cookie dough ice cream. That as definitely Grace's. There was never a day where Grace didn't own Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Ever. 

"She went for a drive," She stated simply, "Can you put this in the carport please? In that area Jason uses as a shed. No one will go in there looking for food," She explained. I nodded and dragged the box to the carport. I heard the door bell ring and immediately knew the party was about to start, "Ashton quick!" She called me back, "Finish putting these in the fridge, I gotta get that!" She stated quickly. I rolled my eyes and left the cooler there for now. I'll finish putting the drinks in the fridge and then I'll drag it in. 

I chucked cans and bottles of different kinds of alcohol into the fridge, but there wasn't enough for everyone here. Mainly only for those who didn't bother to bring any drinks and the group -Including Grace. By the time I had finished there was already a pack of people in here. It was weird, seeing the house so full and spaced out. Most of the vases and furniture were pulled into the carport with a tarp chucked over it so that no drunk idiot would think it was a good idea to pee on any of it. I noticed Calum talking up a blonde girl -She looked like one of Jordan's gym friends in my opinion. Luke was leaning against the wall talking to Jordan and I didn't know where Michael and Lola were. I knew they were here though because Jackson was at my mums playing with Harry. She was happy to help out with him and I was so greatful because I knew Michael and Lola really needed it. 

"Ashton!" I turned around and smiled at Sam, Grace's friend from University. 

"Hey man!" I replied. 

"Hey, have you seen Grace?" He asked. I shook my head, "She texted me earlier telling me she got an important memory back or something and needed to clear it up before she got home. She told me she'd be back before the party stared though," He explained. 

"Wait she remembered something?" I asked him, "Do you know what?"

He shook his head, "Sorry man, that's all she said. Oh well, I'll talk to her later. See ya around!" He smiled, "Cool turn out by the way," He chuckled before walking away.

"If you see her, tell I'm looking her her, yeah?" I called after him.

"Sure dude," He nodded. I smiled at him but as soon as he turned around my smile turned into worry. She remembered something important and she needs to fix it before she got home? What does that mean? What could she have remembered? She practically knows everything apart from me and the boys. 

"Dude, it's food!" I turned around again and groaned when I noticed two guys standing around the food I was meant to hide. 

"Sorry guys, it's not up for eating," I said politely, walking over to them. They were both scrawny and skinny and you could definitely tell they spent the money they got given by their parents on drugs. It was clear that they were high considering their eyes were watering like crazy and blood shot as hell. They seemed to not really care about the food because they shrugged it off and walked away. I let out a sigh then pulled the cooler into the carport. I went around the couch and into the door where Jason kept his tools and stuff. There were dusty boxes everywhere, most of them rotting away, but there was one that caught my attention. It was lighter than the others, like it hadn't been sitting in there as long and it was massive. There was also a dusty guitar sticking out from the top and huge writing on the side.