"Jinjja?!" I ask disbelief~ he nods..

I hop in on his back giggled.

"Where are we going next, Yeobo?" I ask as I rested my chin on his shoulder and it makes him to laugh.

"Ahaha.. At Home... Yaaah!! Yeobo!! Hihihi!!! Yaah!!" He laugh and his heart shaped mouth appeared. The people at the surroundings look at us and smirked.

Uh Oh~ We are in trouble!!!

"If I'm done counting.. You're going to run okay?" I whispered to him.. The people at the surroundings recognized us!! Guaaahd!

"Wa------"

"1"..

"2"...

"3".... He run and run. While me? I'm still on his back. Hahaha. I'm so evil, right? Naah!

Their fans run too. Gaaah! I hate chasing people! But, I understand them cause they are International Fans~ I feel them!

Yeobo run fast as he can. He hold my feet so I won't fall. I put my arm around his neck but it's not that tight.. If I tighten it up.. I will regret it!!!

We stopped on.. I mean.. HE stopped in the parking lot. Eeeh? He's so fast. So fast. I went down from his back and look at him. He put his palm on his knee and bent down. He has a lot of sweat on his face and neck. You! Bad! Fiancee!! Why did you let your fiancee make feel tired?!! I'm so bad..

I look for my handkerchief in my pocket.. But where is it?! Dang!! I drag him to his car and get the key from him.. I look for tissues inside his car.. Luckily, I found one!!

I took it out and get some.. I wipe his sweat using the tissue, of course. He breath out and breath in hardly. I feel sorry for him.

"Mian.." I whispered while wiping his sweat. He look at me confuse.. I don't know but I hug him.. I don't care if he has many sweat on his shirt. I buried my face on his chest.

"Yah!! What's wrong?" Yeobo asked in a panic tone.. I just shook my head.

***

"Haaaaaaaay!!" He plopped on the couch and close his eyes for the moment..

"Want some pizza?" I ask while walking to the kitchen. I can feel that he's surprise 'cause he's already here in the kitchen. So fast. Haha.

"Jinjja?! I'm going to order, okay? Babye~" He said excitedly.. Tsk. He really loves eating pizza.

I can hear him from the living room talking to the telephone.. He's so excited..

"Yes.. Ahm. 4 box of pizza please.." I heard him.

I run towards him and slap his shoulder.. "Yah!! That's too much!!" He just stuck out his tongue and continuing talking to the phone.

"Aaish jinjja.." I shook my head while walking towards our room. Yes, we're just in one room. In my old room when I was a kid..

Hep!!

We're not doing anything bad!! Don't be byuntae!! Hahaha. Anyways, I open the door and run and plopped on the bed. I'm so tired. Really really tired.

I lift up my shirt and...

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I'm so tired.. Really really tired. Imagine!! I was piggy back riding my chubby fiancee?! Who would not get tired if you run from inside the mall until the parking lot.. Imagine that?!

After my flirty conversation with the pizza girl.. I decided to go to our room so I can change my shirt into my comfy clothes..

I open the door and I saw her lifting her shirt. She's not facing the door.. I quickly hold his waist and it makes her shock.

"Yah!! You pervert!!" She shouted.

I whistle and said.. "Sexy.." I wink. It makes her blush and look down. She's so cutie patootie. Hahaha.

"Yah!! I'm going to change my clothes first!!" She complained. I hug her waist and pull her closer to me.. Her body was touching mine!!

"Yaah!!" She complained again.

"I want to kiss you right now.." I said while smiling..

"Yah!! You pervert!! Let go of me!!" She complained again and punching my chest. I pulled her and kiss her. Guahd.

She kisses back and I don't know but we're already lying on bed. I kiss her passionately and hugging her.

I heard doorbells from outside but I didn't mind tho. They're going to put the box of pizza outside the door and I know that there's no thief in here to get the box of my pizza..

She separated apart and gasping for air, me too. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I hug her tightly and kiss the top of her head.

"Saranghae.." I whispered and kiss her forehead.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Hello Guys!!

Here's the chap.1 of book2! :) I hope you'll like it! :D

Happy 38k+!! :) and thanks to those who floods my notification because of votes!! :) I really appreciate it! :)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE