Chapter 4: Big Hero 6 Au

Start from the beginning

"Voltron can handle that guy!" Pidge said as Hunk started to drive away. Then another train car was trown at tehm, and Hunk swerved.

"Oh, no. Hunk!"

"Pidge. Explanation. Now," Keith ordered.

"He stole my microbots. He started the fire. I don't know who he is! Hard left!" Pidge said. Lance looked back at the man.

"That mask, the black suit...We're under attackfrom a super villain, people! I mean, how cool is that? I mean, it's scary, obviously. But how cool!"

"Why are we stopped?" Keith said.

"The light's red!"

"There are no red lights in a car chase!" Keith said.

"Why is he trying to kill us? Why are you trying to kill us? Wait, It's classic villain. We've seen too much!" Lance said.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know he's trying to kill us," Hunk said.

"Car!" Lance yelled as the masked man threw another car at them.

 "He's trying to kill us!" Hunk said.

"Did you just put your blinker on?" Keith asked.

"You have to indicate your turn! It's the law!"

"That's it," Keith said switching seats with Hunk and he hit gas.

"Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy!" Pidge said. Then the they started to drive towards the end of the dock, in a tunnel of microbots that was starting to close.

"We're gonna make it! We're not gonna make it! We're gonna make it! We're not gonna make it! We're gonna make it!" Hunk said as the burst from the tunnel and into the ocean. The man left, and the group grabbed Voltron who when his armor fell of started to float."We made it! Yes! I told you we'd make it!"

"Your injuries require my attention. And your body temperatures are low,"

"We should get out of here, I know a place," Lance said. They walked, soaking wet and up to the door of a mansion.

"Where are we? Lance, where are you going?" Keith asked.

"Welcome to mi casa. That's French for 'front door,'" Lance said.

"It's really not.Listen, nitwit. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the mood for any..." Keith said.

"Welcome home, master Lance," A bulter said as he opened the front door.

 "Coran, my man! Come on in, guys. We'll be safe in here. Gimme some," Lance said, giving Coran a fist bump.

"Lance, this is your house? I thought you lived under a bridge," Keith said. 

"Well, technically, it belongs to my parents. They're on a vacay on the family island. You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic," They walked into Lance's room which was filled with superhero comics, statues, and other themed stuff.

"You gotta be kidding me," Pidge said.

"If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask, I think this would bethe weirdest thing I've seen today," Hunk said.

"My brain hates my eyes for seeing this," Keith said. Pidge ran to a desk and started to draw something. Voltron walked towards her.

"Your body temperature is still low," Voltron said. He leaned on Pidge's back and heated him self up.

"Yeah," Hunk said as he and the others leaned on Voltron.

"It's like spooning a warm marshmallow. It's so nice," Lance said.

"Oh, yeah, that's toasty," Hunk said.

"Good robot," Keith said. His hand rested on Pidge's shoulder.

"Does this symbolmean anything to you guys?" Pidge said, holding up her drawing of a bird like symbol. 

"Yes! It's a bird!" Lance said.-

"No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it,"

"Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Pidge's emotional state," Voltron said.

"Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is," Hunk said.

"I have a theory," Lance said.

"'Dr. slaughter, md'?" Keith asked, as Lance handed him a comic as everyone sat on the couch.

"Actually, millionaire weapons designer,Malcolm Chazzletick," Lance said.

"'The annihilator'?" Hunk asked, looking at his comic.

"Behind the mask, industrialist Reid Axworthy," Lance said.

"'Baron Von destruct'?" Pidge asked.

"Just get to the point!" Keith snapped.

"Don't you guys get it? The man in the mask who attacked us is none other than...Voil! Lotor!" Lance said, showing a picture of Lotor from the news on his tv.

"What?" 

"Think about it. Lotor wanted your microbots, and you said no. But rules don't apply to a man like Lotor," Lance said. 

"There's no way, the guy is too high profile," Pidge said.

"Then who was that guy in the mask?" Lance asked.

"I don't know. We don't know anything about him," Pidge said.

"His blood type is ab-negative. Cholesterol levels are..." Voltron said.

"Voltron, you scanned him? I am programed to assess everyone's healthcare needs,"

"Yes! I can use the data from your scan to find him," Pidge said.

"You'd have to scan everyone in Altea. That might take, I don't know, forever," Keith said. Pidge walked over to a display case full of super hero action figues.

"No, no, no, no. I...I just have to look for another angle. Got it! I'll scan the whole city at the same time. I just have to upgrade Voltron's sensor...actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you," Pidge said, she smirked as she looked at them through the reflection of the glass, the pictures of super heros showing up too.

"Upgrade who, now?" Hunk asked.

"Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones," Voltron said. 

"Okay, I like where this is heading!" Lance said.

"We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!" Hunk said.

"Pidge, we want to help, but we're just us," Keith said and he looked down at his lap. 

"No. You can be way more, Shrio was our best friend," Lance said.

"We're in," Hunk said.

"Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this? Our origin story begins. We're gonna be superheroes!" Lance said.