46

With startled eyes, Ming stared at the man who she's known for half of her life as he pulled away. Mouth agape and breath ragged enough to let her know that he wasn't alright. But that he was pissed off and upset to know that she was still okay with being in the presence of drugs.

"Junsu." He watched as a single tear slipped from her brown eyes. Dripping down onto the shirt she wore while caressing her top lip as it did so.

"Ming, I'm sorry." He was quick to defend himself. Feeling stupid for the fact that he lashed out on her. "I know I shouldn't have done and said those things and I'm—"

"It's okay." She cut him off with a harsh breath. Shaking her head before taking a small step away from him. "I know that you disapprove of my situation but I love him, Junsu. I really do." Her lips trembled as she spoke. Raising a hand to his cheek while he just barely nudged his face into her palm. "But you can't make decisions for me, Junsu. I know that being with him is risky and that he's made me do some horrible things but I'm the one that has to live with the fact that I killed my brother every fucking day." Ming choked out. Accepting his arms around her body as she softly cried into his chest. Pulling away just enough to meet his eyes. "So please just be there for me, Junsu. If I mess up or when I need someone to talk to, I want you to be there for me, okay?"

"Okay." He wiped away her last few tears. Knowing that she saw comfort in him because he was just like her brother. So with a silent nod, the two promised that they wouldn't bring up what happened again. But that he'd forever be by her side just like she would him.

Ming walked back into the house with Junsu following suit. And never before had she felt so weightless by getting all the things she had stored away in her mind, off her chest.

She caught sight of Yoongi sitting on the couch with his legs spread. Hand occupied with his phone and a lollipop laying lazily amongst his tainted lips.

His head snapped up to meet her eyes however when the door closed shut. Pulling the candy away from his mouth while Ming walked up to him with a smile.

"How was your day?" She took the seat beside him, accepting his lips on her own while Junsu took the seat opposite of them where Jimin and Hoseok sat.

Yoongi pulled away with a heavy grunt. Voicing out an okay before traveling his eyes to meet Junsu's stiff frame. His gaze almost hesitant as it met Yoongi's who looked more than smug. Sticking the lollipop back into his mouth only to move the object from side to side.

"Did you touch her?" The question caught Junsu off guard while a sudden pang of nervousness seeped through his veins. Feeling all too hot in the room.

"Yoongi—"

"No. . . Why would I?" Junsu swallowed down the lump in his throat. Masking the shaking of his voice while Yoongi let out a breathy chuckle. Keeping his eyes on the elder while resting a hand on Ming's thigh. Body language was one of his greatest specialties.

"Oh come on, Junsu." Yoongi let his head tilt. Resting his lips against her neck while just barely traveling his hand higher. "Not even a little touch?"

"Yoongi, stop it." Ming tried to shove his hand away but the man was quick to press his fingers hard against her slit. Moving them in an agonizingly slow manner while Ming kept her eyes away from Junsu's amused ones.

"Come on, Junsu. I know you'd like to be able to fuck her. To run a hand up her thigh or maybe even hear her scream your name." Yoongi continued on his actions, the lollipop in his mouth only making Junsu more irritated as Ming's harsh breathing filled the air. Desperate to let out a moan while she kept trying to remove the man's hand from underneath her skirt.