24

She knew that she had to leave. That she had agreed to letting JiSung have whatever it was he wanted as both her and Yoongi entered that single club she could smell that alcohol lingering within. All while she felt the boys' presence follow suit behind them. Making the girl feel that worry slowly settle. Because they made her. Made her feel so safe.

And she watched as they each scattered themselves upon the club. One being Jimin who already had himself speaking to a random girl. Having noticed her standing at that single bar, only to pull her drink from out of her grasp. All whole he brought it to his own lips.

"Care to tell me your name—"

"Care to tell me why you stole my drink?" She watched as he smirked underneath her words. All while he stepped closer to her frame. Downing the rest of her drink, only to gesture at the bartender for another one.

"I was thirsty, baby. . ." He didn't care to be blunt. Speaking to the woman as though he knew her for so long as she smiled at the man with that laugher ever so soft. Making Jimin bring his hands down to her waist as he did so. Knowing that the girl wouldn't stop him. That she'd be easy to take home for the night. Because thats all the man wanted. All the man was ever interested in.

"How about we have a little fun, huh?" And just like that, he had the woman within his grasp. Pulling her into those crowds of people where they lingered. It being both the one girl and man who's hands were all too heavy against his girlfriend's body. Doing everything that those around then were doing. Having even able to blend themselves in ever so easily as Yoongi relished upon every inch of the woman. The same woman who he would kill. Kill anyone for.

"Ming—" He could barely handle that feeling of her ass grinding against his lower half. Making that bulge lying underneath the mans slacks to fall further and further stiff as he watched the girl turn around within his grasp. Barely able to see her face underneath those endless lights flashing upon their frames as the girl connected their lips. Knowing just how badly the man wanted to take her into that single bathroom and do everything that'd have her clinging onto him ever so helplessly. Even if she knew. Knew she was minutes away from having to leave his grasp.

"Yoongi." She could feel just how strong his grasp was on her frame. Holding the woman as though she'd disappear if he let go as the softness of her hand ran along his torso. Brushing up that shirt he attired, all while palming the one thing that was ever so hard against her touch.

"Ming baby—"

"One last time before I go? Hmm—"

"Ming—"

"Please." He knew she had to leave. Knew this was their only opportunity to have the woman fall within his possession as Yoongi looked down at the one girl who he let escape his grasp ever so swiftly. Separating them by that quick movement of his frame, in which the girl couldn't help but fall just barely frantic. Unable to deny how dependent she had become on him. Him to make her feel safe. Him to make her feel comfortable.

And it was then that another set of hands fell upon her frame. Hands that were all too familiar to the one girl who never thought she'd be in this same position with the man again. Yet there he was. Holding and looking at the girl as though she was his. Making Ming's entire frame fall numb, even if she wouldn't. Wouldn't show that worry. Wouldn't show that fear . She wanted, Yoongi.

"You should be careful out here all alone. . ." She could feel his breath on her neck. Pairing with that scent of alcohol lingering on his tongue, in which he took hold of the girl from behind. Able to feel that sudden stiffness of her frame. Her frame that wisher it was captive in her boyfriend's grasp.

"How did you find me?" Ming turned around, barely able to distinguish the man's face through the intentness of lights flashing over him.

JiSung only grinned at her statement. Feeling more than confident from not having been pushed away yet. "You've always been one to catch my eye." He leaned in closer with parted lips. Gripping tighter onto the woman's sides as he brought them further back into the club. And Ming noticed how they were inching closer and closer to his group of men."How do you think I was able to get you in the first place?"

"Oh, you know how naive I was back then, JiSung." She ran a hand up his chest and to his neck, chuckling softly as she just barely tugged on her bottom lip. "Those tricks no longer work on me now."

"And how would you know?"  He let a smile form on his lips, turning them both around until her back made contact with the wall. "I mean you've already surrendered underneath me."

"I have?" Ming let her fingers weave through his dark locks, tugging possessively as he grunted in approval. "I don't feel myself surrendering just yet."

"Well I am your first for everything, Ming." He dropped his head into the crook of her neck, brushing his lips gently against the spot he knew made her knees go weak. "Your first crush. . ." She felt his hands move to grip her ass, eliciting a silent moan from the woman as she threw her head back into the wall. "Your first love. . ."  JiSung moved back just enough to catch sight of her trembling eyes, knowing that the woman was thinking of just about everything he had taken from her. "Your first good fuck. . ." Ming grimaced as he pressed her harder into the wall with a lustful gaze. Knowing just how dangerous the man standing before her was as he pulled on her hips. Wanting the girl to feel just how much he's missed her body. Her moans. Her pleas.

"Name one thing that I haven't been the first for." And it was then that Ming caught Yoongi's gaze amongst the floor. Wanting to cry on spot for how badly she needed him in that moment. Because the woman felt vulnerable. Scared. And fearful of the man who had taken almost everything from her. But she knew that this wouldn't last forever and that she'd be in Yoongi's arms when the trigger gets pulled. So instead she gave a silent nod and allowed JiSung to take her away with him. And within a blink of an eye. . . she was gone.