30

"You look good, baby." JiSung's voice floated through the air as he came from behind Ming. Hands placed on the curves of her bruised hips and lips resting against her slim neck.

"Thank you." She gave a strained smile, looking at him through the bathroom mirror as she finished applying her makeup for the night. Making sure to try and cover up any marks lingering on her soft skin.

"Yoongi will be there tonight." JiSung purred out as his grip tightened. Noticing the sparkle in her eyes at the sound of his name. "And so I need for you to let him know that you're here to stay and that it's me who you love and not him, got it?" She could feel his nails digging into the silk of her black dress. Causing her to wince as she nodded almost immediately. "Because I am the one you love, correct?"

"Yes." She breathed out, swallowing the tears building up in her beautiful eyes as he turned her around and took hold of her lips. Caressing them with his own in a destitute manner while she mentally begged for him to stop. And like an answered prayer, he pulled away with a smile, bringing his hand up to her cheek in which she just barely flinched from.

"Lets go."

I'm so excited for the next chapter!! *evil laugh*
I will see you guys there...bye, bye >♡<