36

Ming could feel herself getting better. Better with not being so paranoid. Better with not flinching when being touched by those who weren't Yoongi. Having imagined JiSung's face each time somebody would come up from behind her, even if Yoongi could tell. Tell that she was beginning to act like her normal self again. And he'd wait. Wait for her to become that person he fell in love with, because she was worth it. So, so worth it.

"Is it weird that I'm still not used to your hair being this color?" Ming looked up the man. His body clad in an all black suit with a white dress shirt to match. And eyes covered by a pair of glasses that had him looking so attractive. Too attractive.

"Well are you saying you don't like it?" She watched as he tilted his head. Receiving a silent laugh from the woman who let her fingers run through his now dark locks. Doing the things he always loved when she did.

"No." She set her hand amongst his chest. All while her red painted lips curved themselves into the most amused smile. Holding all that playfulness he had been waiting to finally see again. God was she beautiful to him.

"I love it." And just like that, she could feel the way his grasp tightened as he dropped his head down. Able to practically taste the lust within the man as she connected their lips. Whispering his name in the most delicate manner the second his hands moved down to her ass. Even if he knew. Knew intimacy was still a problem. And he didn't want her feeling as though he couldn't wait. That he was rushing her. Or that his needs were more important than her. Because Ming herself still wasn't comfortable with him seeing her body in the ways he used to. Unable to be intimate just yet. Because the voice in her head would practically scream for her to stop when the make out sessions between the two would begin to get a little too out of control. Leading to her eyes filling with those tears he'd always let himself brush away.

And with a breath, Yoongi forced himself away from her lips. Having felt her hand slide itself down his torso. Brushing up against the hem of his slacks, only to hear the way she whimpered his name the second he stopped them.

"There's no need to rush, kitten. . ." His voice was so breathy. Feeling his sanity practically crack as he stared down at the girl who he had never wanted so badly. Just craving to do the things to her that his body had became so deprived of. Having noticed the lust within her own gaze. Yet the lust she didn't know how to act upon.

"But Yoongi, I—" And it was Ming who cut she herself off. Her eyes shaking with the want to do so many sinful things, yet her mind lacing every thought with the presence of danger. Her body wanted him. . . but her mind wouldn't allow it.

And Yoongi could see that sudden glossiness of her gaze. Causing his heart to break in the most treacherous manner as he placed a hand upon her cheek. Whispering out an understanding it's okay, baby, all while Ming shook her head. Completely hating herself for having to reject him. Because she knew. Knew how badly he's been struggling. Remembering the nights when the two couldn't finish what they had started. Even if Yoongi would whisper those same it's okays to the girl. All he wanted was to be there for her.

"It's not okay, Yoongi." She swallowed down her tears. Resting those softness of her fingertips upon his face as he stared down at her. Holding onto her waist in such a way that had her never wanting him to let go.

"I feel like I'm not making you happy, baby. . . are you happy?" She couldn't help but let her tears fall. Making the man instantly drop his head down in such a way that had their noses brushing up against one another's in a soft manner. All while the man connected their lips. Feeling all that sorrow within the girls soul that he wished he could take all away. Having whispered out the most sultry very. Wanting her to realize that their relationship was so much more than just sex to him. Because he loved her. Loved her enough to wait forever if he had to. Seeing as though, her being okay was all he needed to survive. And she was getting there. Getting there with time.