19

With that look toward one another, both Jungkook and Jimin walked to that single front desk of the hotel they were at. It being the hotel they had been told by Yoongi to go to.

"How can I help you?" They watched as the lady behind the counter greeted them. Earning no more than that deep, were here for Mr.Yang, in which they could see the way her expression fell almost instantly. Yet she was quick to pick it back up. Having given the two no more than that single, nodded bow, in which she took hold of the phone. Calling that single room where he was in. And that single room that had Jungkook glancing over at Jimin ever so quickly. Unable to deny that angst he'd feel. Feel anytime he'd have to do anything involving those who wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

"Just wait here. . . someone will be down to escort you shortly." She gave them that smile. All while the two waited for the one man who had done no more than gesture for the two to follow him to the elevator. Going up to that single floor that had their steps becoming all too cautious as they got let into the one room where they were met with him. It being the man they swore had gotten killed. And the man they knew was just as ruthless as them.

"Please. . . take a seat." They walked up to that desk where the man sat. Doing just as told, only to feel those men standing there behind them. Causing them both to go. Go completely alert.

"It's been a minute, huh? I was hoping Yoongi would be the one to come." The man took hold of the pack of cigarettes lying there. Bringing no more than that lighter upon the tip of it the second he could do so much as rest the thing between his lips. Leaning over the desk as he did so, only to offer the two the pack. Even if they only shook their heads. Sitting there all too stiffly. So, so stiffly.

"That man never has been one to handle his own shit." In a laugh, he let that cigarette smoke fill the air. Leaning back in the chair he sat in as he did so, all while he tilted his head at the two. The two he knew. Knew would kill him. Knew were just as fucked up in the head as Yoongi himself.

"You're saying you didn't want to see me, JiSung-ah?" It was Jimin who spoke. Having done no more than smirk over at the one man who had never watched a person fall so smug. Because Jimin was. Was so smug. So smug and so arrogant.

"It is, Jungkook, isn't it?" He looked over at the single boy. The same boy who couldn't help but laugh at the man. Looking at him with that gaze ever so amused, only to run that hand through his hair. Wishing that he could pull out that gun lying in the back of his pants and kill the man. Knowing that he'd end up dead either way.

"Don't tell me getting shot gave you fucking amnesia—"

"Jungkook-ah." It was JiSung's turn to laugh. His hair heavy over his eyes and cigarette stuck between those teeth that formed no more than a smile. Having given the boy that look. That look just as amused as his own.

"Maybe next time you'll actually kill me, huh?" JiSung tilted his head. Watching as the younger smiled underneath his words. Even if there was no amusement. No amusement at all.

And all that came was that silence. That silence that had Jimin averting his gaze back over to the one man they were there for. And the one man who he knew. Knew shouldn't be alive.

"How long until you tell us what the fuck it is you want, huh?" Jimin smiled out. Allowing for his elbows to rest upon his knees as he leaned himself forward. Watching as the elder dropped the cigarette he held into that ash tray lying upon the desk. All while he clasped his hands together. Heaving out no more than that sigh so deep as he did so, in which Jimin waited. Waited to hear him speak. Waited to hear just what it was he wanted.

"Three weeks. I want every fucking ounce of cocaine that piece of shit stole from me in three weeks—"

"We didn't steal shit from you—" Jimin was quick to get cut off by that laughter. That laughter that had the boy's heart just barely pounding. Because he never knew. Never knew if he was seconds from being killed.

"Don't try to play stupid with me, Jimin-ah. You know exactly how much you fucking took." JiSung met his eyes. Able to feel the way Jungkook's stayed planted on no more than his frame. Just waiting any minute to pierce a bullet straight through the man's skull. Even if he'd stay seated there. Staying no more than silent as Jimin spoke to the man.

"I give you three weeks and Yoongi gives me her, huh—"

"Who—"

"Ming." Jimin could feel the way his blood turned cold. Having mentioned the one girl he knew. Knew Yoongi wouldn't dare let leave his side.

Yet Jimin didn't speak. Didn't do anything than just barely scoff at the man who Yoongi wouldn't think twice about killing when it came to her. Willing to hurt anyone when it came to the girl. Because the woman was who made him happy. So, so happy.

"And as a welcome home gift let him know I'd like that boy of his as well. . . Jin."