22

In silence, the man drove them back home. Carrying that demeanor so heavy to his being as the tension filled each inch of the air. Even if Ming knew. Knew he was upset. Knew he wanted to know what what happened between both her and JiSung.

Yet all she did was keep her eyes on the road. All while her hand stayed placed against his own that was lying upon the clutch of the middle console. Sneaking in those few quick looks over at the man, only to run her thumb along his fist. Wanting to approach the man with that caution. Because the man's temper could be so slim. So, so slim.

And with that car coming to a stop, the two went inside of their home. Having no more than those boys pull up behind them just seconds later, in which Ming followed Yoongi into their room. Having slipped off her heels in pure relief, only to find her way into the bathroom.

Yet it was then that she felt. Felt him come behind her. Slipping off the straps to her dress, all while his lips came against the side of her neck. Looking at the woman through no more than that mirror, in which she met his eyes. Unable to deny how attractive the man was. Because he was.

"Did he touch you, Ming?" His voice was so deep. Sounding just as heavy as it always did, only to look at the man with those eyes ever so rounded. Able to feel that soft pounding of her heart as she shook her head. Whispering out that quiet no, in which Yoongi watched her turn around within his grasp. Knowing that the girl was lying. That something had happened. That she was afraid to say something to him.

"I'm not going to be upset with you, Ming—"

"I-I know that, baby—"

"Then what the fuck happened? Huh? I know that you're lying—"

"Yoongi—"

"Did he say something to you? Huh? You have to tell me something, Ming—"

"I was just nervous, baby. That's all, okay?" She let her hands take hold of his face. Whispering out that soft calm down to the man as she did so, only to give him that single kiss so gentle to the lips. Knowing just how quickly he'd turn aggressive. Even if he'd try. Try to control himself.

Yet the man didn't speak. Didn't do anything more than let the woman leave his grasp, only to enter that shower for the night. All while he himself followed suit. Forcing down every urge to push that answer out of the girl who he was trying. Trying so hard not to fuck up with. Because she made him happy. Made him feel good.

And he watched as she got out. Drying no more than her body off, only to let out that gentle I'll be in bed. Leaving the man there in that single shower, in which he finished cleaning himself off. All while he himself did the same. Walking over to that bed where his girlfriend laid there under the covers. Immediately cuddling herself into him the second he could do so much as lay down next to her. Attired in that single t shirt and sweats. Having that dampness of his hair lay ever so messily upon his eyes.

"Yoongi." She knew he was still upset. Knew he wanted her to talk to him. To reassure him that nothing happened. To not be left in that unknown. Because the man would get in his head so easily. Feeling like he wasn't. Wasn't doing his role of keeping the girl safe.

"Are you mad at me?" She turned herself on her side. Looking up at the one man who she held the arm of ever so softly. All while she watched him peer down at her. Voicing out that deep no, in which the girl let her head rest on his arm itself. Playing with no more than the man's fingers as she let out that sigh so quiet.

"He was one of my brother's friends." She let those words fill that silence. Keeping her eyes placed on no more than her hands that continued to softly run along her boyfriends own as Yoongi kept still. Listening to every word the woman spoke. Spoke in that manner ever so hesitantly.