8

Ming never thought that she could feel so sick to her stomach. Unable to stop those endless tears that ran down her face as she looked over at the one man who was now lying on the floor completely lifeless. Resembling just how careless. . . Yoongi really was.

"Yoongi." It was Jin who's voice filled the air. Barely able to even process what the younger had just done. Because he didn't think that he would kill someone so valuable to them. So valuable yet so close to each one of the boys who had practically seen the man as their brother. Because Taehyung had always been around. The boy was family.

Yet Jin couldn't speak again. Couldn't do anything more than continue to repeat the image of the way Taehyung fell to the side the second Yoongi let his finger release itself upon the trigger. Making everything amongst him go completely tense. So tense and so eerie.

"He never did care to fucking listen." In a scoff, Yoongi looked down at the boy. The same boy was now dead. And the same boy who had the others gazes going glossy as each of them swallowed down their tears. Because they couldn't cry. Couldn't react. Couldn't allow themselves to feel.

And with a head tilt, Yoongi tossed the gun amongst the boy's body. Wiping away that single line of blood that rested itself against the side of his cheek. Painting an image of what exactly he had just done.

"W-what about having bodies, hyung. . . there's only five of us now." Jungkook couldn't help but speak. His voice more hesitant than ever before, and gaze just as distant as Yoongi's own.

But Yoongi didn't respond. Didn't do anything more than take the most daunting steps towards where Jungkook sat at the poker table. Able to feel the way the elder came behind him before pressing those heaviness of his fingers against the side of his neck. Causing that raggedness of Jungkook's breath to go shallow as he did so.

"All you have to do is work harder, Jungkook-ah. . . or would you prefer to join, Taehyung?" God had his voice never been so deep. Holding a tone cynical enough to make ones blood run cold as Jungkook sat there in pure silence. Knowing that he wouldn't dare disrespect the one person who's girlfriend let his name slip off her tongue in the most gentle manner, even if Yoongi didn't look back at her. Because he knew he'd see it. See those tears in her eyes. See that breaking of her heart as she looked over at Jungkook with a gentle it's okay.

"Anything else I need to know?" Yoongi was quick to pull away. All while Jungkook released a breath he hadn't even known he was holding in as they watched the way the man came up from behind where the one girl stayed standing in the room. Allowing for those heaviness of his hands to take hold of her waist. Acting just as possessive with the woman as he always would.

But the boys kept silent. Having realized that none of them were safe. Safe from getting killed. Safe from being in the position Taehyung was as they watched the man's life get taken away. Because it was Yoongi who was in control. And the man didn't care. Didn't care at all.

"Good."