43

"Tell them about the first time we met. . ." Ming looked over at the man. The same man who had been her brother's best friend. And the same man who had Yoongi on complete edge the whole time they sat there talking. Swearing that he had never seen one hold an expression so smug. Earning both that laughter and teasing from the one girl who Yoongi was so possessive with. Too possessive with.

"I don't think they'll care to hear about that, Ming—"

"No—let me hear it." It was Yoongi who spoke. Creating that tension almost instantly, in which he met the man's eyes. Completely uncaring to showcase how much of an asshole he could be. Because Yoongi was. Was a complete asshole.

"Yoongi baby—"

"We first met when her brother and I got back from a party." Ming knew the man wasn't intimidated. Knew Junsu could flip that switch just as easily as the man sitting next to her. Able to remember those times both her brother and him would get into it. Because Junsu hated. Hated how selling drugs had slowly began changing the man. Making him angrier and more miserable with each day that passed. Seeing as though SeJun had began to completely self destruct. Doing things that'd make he himself at times barely able to recognize himself.

Yet it was Ming who didn't want the two going at it. Who was afraid the man next to her would lose that temper she had seen him lose oh so many times. Knowing that he never cared. Cared to be arrogant. Cared to kill someone.

"You okay, baby?" All she could do was whisper those words so soft. Just barely peering up at the one man who's eyes stayed glued on no more than him. Watching the man in every way he would those who'd try to fuck him over as he nodded in that manner completely subtle.

"You were only 16 when we first met, Ming, you know that?" Junsu caught her attention again. Earning that instant smile from the girl who could remember the day like the back of her hand. Knowing just how close both him and her brother had been. Seeing the man come and go, yet never speaking a word to him. All until that single night. That single night the woman had watched the two walk in through their home completely drunk.

"I don't think you've ever seen your brother that drunk—"

"Yes I have—"

"Is that why you were so startled?" Junsu gave her that smirk. Speaking to the woman as though Yoongi wasn't there at all as Ming giggled underneath his words.

"And who helped get you both in bed—"

"And that's why I ended up kissing you, Ming. You knew I was too heavy for you to try and carry—"

"Junsu!"

"That was your first kiss—"

"No it wasn't—"

"Ming." She watched as he cut her off with that smirk. Making the girl do no more than further laugh at the man who she slapped the arm of, even if it was Yoongi who could barely continue sitting their. Bouncing his knee up and down in that manner so heavy, only to watch the two interact in every way that had him wanting to pull out that gun he knew was lying in the waistline of his pants. Unable to let that guard down with the man he had no clue the intentions of.

"I think I ended up making you cry—"

"I didn't cry, Junsu—I was just startled." Ming was quick to scoff. Earning no more than that grin from the one man who had Yoongi barely able to sit there, despite the other boys enjoying themselves. Interacting with the man in every way that had Yoongi wanting to beat the living shit out of each of them.

Yet it was then that both those conversations and laughter calmed down. Leading to the man taking notice of the time, in which he got to his feet. Making Ming instantly stand as well, in which her eyes fell completely round.

"I think it's time I go, Ming—"

"But you have nowhere to stay." She took hold of his arm. Making the man who she peered down at do no more than meet her eyes in the deadliest manner, despite Ming ignoring every ounce of that irritation.

"Yoongi baby, he doesn't have anywhere to stay—"

"It's fine, Ming—"

"Can't he sleep in one of the guest bedrooms for now until he gets settled?" She watched as Yoongi himself got to his feet. Readjusting the base of the pants he attired, only to meet eyes with the one man who could feel. Feel every inch of that tension between them that had Junsu himself falling completely smug. The man didn't care.

"Stay for as long as you need, huh?" Yoongi already had himself stepped up from behind the girl. Bringing no more than that heaviness of his arm around her waist as he kept his eyes trained on no more than him. Even if it was Ming who peered up at the man with that soft thank you, baby. Leading to Yoongi connecting their lips almost instantly, even if Ming was quick to bring that had against his chest. Able to feel that aggression Yoongi never cared to display when touching the girl as she pulled back with that look he knew so well. So, so well.

Yet all that came from Junsu was that smirked nod. Knowing that the man wanted a reaction. Wanted him to scoff or do so much as check him. Yet Junsu only grinned. Being shown just where to go by the one girl who had Yoongi sitting on the bed waiting on her to come back as he watched that bedroom door open, only to softly shut close behind her.

"Did you tuck him into fucking bed or something—"

"Yoongi." With that tired laughter, the girl walked over to where he laid. Allowing for herself to get on that single bed, in which she straddled his lap. Earning no more than the heaviness of his hands against her waist as he looked up at the girl with those eyes so heavy.

"You know I'm thankful for you letting him stay here, right baby?" She moved her head down. Taking hold of his chin that she tilted up just enough to connect their lips. Moving them in such a way that had the mans hands sliding down to her ass. Able to feel the way her own fell within his hair. Making the man's demeanor shift into one she knew so well.

"We can't, baby—"

"Why not? Huh—"

"You know why, Yoongi." Ming took hold of his chin. Able to see that complete arrogance within the man who wanted nothing more than to let the man hear. Hear just how well he touches his best friends sister.

"He'll never know, baby—"

"Yoongi." He knew that look. That look that had him letting her stop him. Making the man simply tilt his head at the girl who he watched slip off his lap. Even if Ming could see all that irritation. Irritation that had her snuggling into him the second she changed into one of his shirts. Knowing that the man wanted. Wanted to do what she'd always cave into.

"I love you." She kissed his cheek. Watching the man try to bite back that smirk that couldn't help but surface as he let the woman cuddle into him. The same woman who's brothers best friend was in the house. And who's brothers best friend would learn. . . just how insane Yoongi was.