20

"Yoongi." She could barely keep her back from coming off the mattress. Holding onto no more than the man's hair as he kept himself hidden underneath those covers of their bed. His hands against the woman's thighs and head trapped between them as Ming whimpered out every cry of his name so softly. Swearing that she had never. Never felt pleasure so good.

Yet it was then that he pulled back, earning no more than the girls hands against the belt clad upon his hips as she tugged on the thing in that manner so desperate. The two having just gotten back from a single date the girl could hardly sit through. Having been looked at by the man in ways so suggestive the whole time. Knowing just what was playing out in his head. And just what he wanted to do to her the second they get home.

And he watched as the girl slid off his belt. Moving to undo the zipper to his slacks, only to stop underneath that opening of their bedroom door. Making the girl immediately pull back those covers against her body, in which she was quick to slip on Yoongi's shirt from the night. Yoongi being the same man who Jimin shoved against the wall almost instantly. Bringing no more than his fist across the man's face as he did so.

"You fucking idiot—"

"J-Jimin—"

"JiSung's on our fucking ass because of you." He didn't care to ignore that soft calling of his name from her. Keeping his eyes trained on no more than the man standing before him. And the man who the jaw of had never fallen so clenched. Looking at the man as though he was seconds. Seconds away from piercing a bullet straight through his skull.

"What the fuck are you talking about—"

"Three weeks, Yoongi. Three fucking weeks that man is giving us to move his shit—"

"Yoongi baby, who is he talking about—"

"It's nothing, Ming—"

"Why don't you tell her, hyung, huh? Why don't you tell her that you fucked up? That the man you thought got killed is still alive—"

"Fuck off—"

"You fucking knew you couldn't handle that man." He watched as the younger laughed. Looking at the boy as though he wanted nothing more than to kill him. Because the younger didn't care. Didn't care to get underneath his skin. Didn't care to speak to him like he was nothing.

"Get the fuck out of my room—"

"Don't tell me I pissed you off, hyung—"

"Jimin-ah—"

"You tell Ming that he wants her? Huh? You tell her that he wants Jin too—"

"Yoongi." It was her voice that filled the air. Having cut herself off upon that single look she gave the man. The same man who's eyes stayed glued on Jimin. Always trying to handle shit without the girl knowing. Knowing the dangers of it all. Knowing how unsafe she was at times.

"Just ignore him, Ming—"

"Ignore me?" Laughed out, Jimin shook his head.  Placing the man in that position that had his back against the wall with her. Because Yoongi couldn't. Couldn't avoid the fact that he had fucked up. That he didn't have the means to deal with the man. Because Yoongi had those drugs. . . while JiSung had the people.

"Ignore me when you get your girl fucking killed—"

"Yoongi—" And Jimin knew he had crossed the line. Earning that immediate fist across his face he knew was coming at any second. Having mentioned the one girl who let her hand rest itself against Yoongi's arm. Voicing out that soft let go of him, baby, in which she watched the man continue to bring his fist across the boys face. Knowing just how poor the man's temper was. And just how badly he managed it.

"Yoongi baby, let go." She watched as he thrashed the man into the wall by his collar. His knuckles bruised and covered in that blood that had Jimin's mouth filled with the substance itself. Even if the boy did no more than laugh. So used to getting hurt. So used to feeling that pain.

"You really think I'm going to let her go with that fucking man? Huh—"

"Yoongi—"

"Would you rather her get killed—"

"Jimin." Ming was quick to cut the man off. Looking at him in that manner so deadly, only to scoff upon the way he looked at she herself. Knowing that he was speaking to him in every way that'd make the man react. React just how he did minutes ago.

"You know you could've told me, Yoongi."

"You're not going with that man, Ming—"

"Why not? Huh—"

"Ming—"

"Just give him what he wants—"

"It's not that easy, baby—"

"And what's easier, Yoongi? Hmm? I'm not going to let you get killed." She shook her head. Completely ignoring the one man who she could feel the eyes of upon her frame. Watching that interaction between both him and her. Knowing that the girl didn't care. Care to be put in danger. Care to play that role she knew she could play.

"You know it won't be that long until one of you kill him—"

"Ming—"

"Just trust me, baby. . . hmm?" She connected their lips. Uncaring to have the one man standing there watching them as she pulled back with that look so heavy. Peering over at that same man she could feel that tension with. Because Jimin was careless. Looking at the woman as though she was his own at times as that smirked formed his lips upon that expression from the girl.

"And since you're so concerned, Jimin. . ." She stepped away from Yoongi. Stalking up to the one man who watched how closely she came to him. Looking up at the man with those eyes completely rounded, only to have the man's throat bob in that manner so attractive the second she brushed away a few strands of hair from his eyes. Whispering out a single set of words that had his gaze turning ever so heavy. So, so heavy.

"You can be the one who kills him."