37

She couldn't do anything more than reach for the door handle the second they got home. Even if Yoongi was quick to lock it. Turning to look at the girl as she glared back at him with those eyes that were so glossy.

"Let me out—"

"Ming." His voice was so deep. Paired with the subtle worry it withheld as he lulled his head back with a sigh. Knowing that what he had done wasn't right. But the man never thought before doing.

"Are you mad at me—"

"Yoongi—"

"I-I'm sorry, baby." She never thought ones voice could sound so gentle. So gentle and so broken as she met his eyes that relished themselves with tears. Feeling as though he was a monster in a world full of angels as Ming shook her head with that soft calling of his name. His name that he had heard come off her lips oh so many times.

"It's okay." It wasn't. Wasn't okay. Wasn't normal. Wasn't anything more than what Ming knew others saw as inhumane. But the man didn't think like others did. Didn't find ways to hold back his temper. Didn't just walk away from problems he knew were the cause of tears welling within his loves eyes as they were sitting there at dinner together.

And he watched as the girl shook her head. Raising that softness of her hand up to his cheek, in which she leaned over the middle console. Allowing for the delicacy of their lips to connect, only to have that want within her soul to surface itself in the most desperate manner. Because the girl wasn't mad. Wasn't upset. Wasn't anything more than completely dazed by the one person who she had been deprived of for so long. Able to feel all that sexual tension between their beings that had built itself up for longer than she would've ever liked.

And Ming knew. Knew that Yoongi wouldn't hurt her. Hurt her in the ways JiSung did. Because Ming was all Yoongi had. Had and loved more than anything. Willing to do whatever he needed to in order to protect her.

"Yoongi." She could feel their kisses turning hungrier. Drowning out that single call of his name as the man took hold of her waist. Tugging at the woman's body in such a way that had her moving over the console and onto his lap. Unable to stop himself from handling her in the ways he would before. Tugging up the woman's dress in the harshest manner, all while pressing her body further into his own. Causing that base of his head to fall back the second her fingers untucked his dress shirt from the base of his slacks. Wanting nothing more than to have him all over her.

"God you're so fucking beautiful." He met her eyes. Her eyes that he could see all that angst within, as his hand slid itself underneath her dress. Reaching the one thing that had her breath going shallow the second she let the man touch her. Because he was good. Good at pleasing her in ways that only Ming could endure upon with him as her eyes glossed over with those tears he had watched occur more often than not after JiSung hurt her. Wishing that he could take all that pain and heartache away each time he'd watch the girl slowly fall apart.

"Yoongi." And those hushed cries wouldn't stop. Feeling pleasure for the first time in months as his fingers continued to move. Unraveling the girl who's face couldn't help but bury itself into his neck, all while he kissed away at her shoulders. Dragging his teeth along the softness of her skin with each kiss he gave.

But the man had to stop. Unable to handle the way her hand continued to run itself along his slacks as he pulled his fingers away with a breathless grunt of her name.

"We don't have to do this, kitten. . ." He could barely keep his composure. Continuing to watcg the way she tugged at his belt. Practically begging for the thing to come loose as the chocolates of her eyes met with his own. Clouded with so much want and lust that it muted every voice in Ming's head for her to stop. Because even though her mind told her that the situation wasn't safe, she herself knew that Yoongi would never make her do anything. And that he'd always make sure she felt comfortable.

"But I want you, baby. . . I promise." Her words were so broken. Pairing with her tears that fell in the slowest manner as she connected their lips. Pulling down the zipper to his slacks while her hand found its way into his boxers. Leaving Yoongi more than breathless as she let him free of all restraints. Taking the opportunity to sink herself down on him as the man ripped her underwear down to the middle of her thighs. Keeping his hands held on her hips as she moved against him. Fulfilling all those needs within the man who had been sexually deprived for so long. Having to hold himself back from handling her in those ways that would have her body writhing hopelessly underneath him. Because the man didn't want to hurt Ming. Too afraid that he'd scare her if he became rough.

"Yes." Her tears met with their lips. Creating that same tension that the two had endured upon oh so many times as she ran her fingers along his undercut. Allowing for her arms to wrap themselves around his neck the second Yoongi pulled down the straps of her dress. Watching as it fell amongst his hands, all while his eyes marveled over the woman sat before him. Looking just as beautiful as she always did underneath the moonlight that had their bodies so captivated by one another. Completely uncaring if anyone could see just what they were doing as Yoongi continued to kiss along her body. Nudging at her neck as he did so, all while the man sat up. Feeling her nails graze themselves down his back as she held him against her. Wanting to be as close to him as possible.

"I love you." He trailed his lips up to meet with her own. Having closed his eyes underneath the feeling of her hands moving up to hold his face. Cherishing each connection of skin to skin as Ming tried her hardest to keep herself under control. Barely able to even handle that pleasure that was eating away at her soul. Causing those whimpers and cries of his name to fill the air the second the man slipped his hand underneath her dress again. Wanting to have her right where he always would.

"You love me?" In a cry, he watched as she whispered out the question. Catching all that fear in her eyes, even if she knew that he loved her. Yet the voice in her head needed to hear it in order to leave. To hear that he wouldn't go anywhere. And that Ming would always be safe in his hands.

So Yoongi did. He told the voice exactly what it needed to hear. Because the man wasn't going to leave. Leave or stop loving the one person he would kill himself for as Ming allowed herself to surrender. Having whimpered out her release, all while Yoongi killed the voice. . . that kept her from living.