17

"How much is there?" Yoongi jerked his head over at that single bag filled with cocaine. Sitting there at the one table that had him playing with a pair of poker chips between the length of his fingers as he looked at the one man who had his jaw clenched and his gaze so heavy. So, so heavy.

"Enough—"

"Joohyung-ah." He knew not to play with the man. Knew how poor his temper was as Yoongi laughed underneath the man's words. Even if there was no amusement held behind the gesture as he continued to let those poker chips flip between his fingers. Creating that tension eerie enough to make one sick. Yet the man didn't care. And he never would.

"How much is there—"

"20 kilos." The man cut him off. Earning no more than that smirk from the younger  who was quick to call out for the one girl who walked over to them ever so softly with that quiet what's wrong, baby. All while Yoongi felt. Felt his eyes immediately fall upon his frame. Felt his aura fill with pure dread the second he looked up at the girl with that heavy weigh this out for me, in which Ming could feel the way his hand ran along the back of her thigh. All while she took notice of the cocaine lingering within the bag sitting at the table. Having done no more than give the man that single nod, in which she moved over to that scale. Able to have felt that tension the second she walked out of their room. Because she knew. Knew exactly how he was.

"There should be 20 kilos." Yoongi peered over at the girl. Her back to them and silhouette all too tempting to the one man who had noticed that immediate faltering of his expression the second the man told his girlfriend to go and weigh out the cocaine for him.

"How much is there?" It was Jin who spoke. Sitting there at the same table the other men were sitting around as well. All while Yoongi kept his eyes held on the man who he could see all that angst within. Angst he could hear over every phone call they had. Angst he could see in his eyes each time the man would come around asking him for something. Whether it be money or those drugs he knew the man would use. Use in every way that'd make him end up in the same position he was in right now. Asking Yoongi for that money in exchange for drugs. And Yoongi knew. Knew how desperate the man would be.

However it was then that her voiced filled the air. Having let out that soft there's 20 kilos, in which Yoongi watched the man's stomach practically drop as he let out that immediate, I told you I don't lie, Yoongi-ah, in which Yoongi smirked at the man. The same man who could never. Never feel at ease around the boy's presence.

"I never said you lied, Joohyung-ah." Yoongi watched as he got to his feet. Even if he himself stayed seated. Earning no more than Ming's body upon his lap as the girl felt his hands take hold of her waist. Keeping the woman placed upon him, only to feel her hand softly graze his back.

"All your money is in there." He knew the man was willing to do anything to rush leaving. Completely uncaring to count a single dollar as he gave them each a bow before letting his hand fall upon that single door handle. Even if the man had been quick to fall to his knees the second a single bullet met with his skull. Stopping the man right where he was before the bullet could do so much as kill him.

"Kitten. . ." It was Ming who had pulled out that single gun lying within her boyfriend slacks. And it was Ming who had pierced that bullet straight through the man's head. Even if Yoongi had known. Known that the man was short. That the cocaine he gave him was shit. And that the man was always on the edge of fucking him over as he looked up at the one girl who he couldn't help but smirk at. All while he caught her lips. Earring the woman's arms around his neck as he did so, only to deepen those kisses that had him wanting to drag the girl into their bedroom.

"You know not to play like that, Ming." It was Jin who spoke. Making the couple instantly look over at the one man who never cared. Never cared to say something. Never cared to make anyone upset as he noticed that immediate smirk paint Yoongi's face. Holding every ounce of that arrogance the man would carry so heavily as Ming slid off his lap. Having walked up to the one person who peered down at her in every way he would as Ming let her fingers just barely brush upon the waistline of the man's jeans.

"And why not, Jin? Huh—"

"Ming—"

"He's dead, is he not—"

"That's not the point—"

"Then tell me what the point is, Jin." She didn't care to speak to the man in such a way. Looking up at him with that gaze she'd hold with the one man she could feel the eyes of on her frame. Knowing how he was when it came to him.

"Lay off my girl, huh?" It was his voice that filled the air. And it was his hands that took hold of the girls waist from behind as Yoongi met his eyes. Holding every ounce of that tension with the man who he knew wanted the woman within his grasp.

"You know she shouldn't play like that, Yoongi—"

"That man was fucking short and you know that." He didn't care to raise his voice. Getting aggressive ever so quickly with the one person who was just as arrogant as him. Because Jin was just as bad. As bad as Yoongi himself.

"That man's tried to fuck me over how many times? Huh—"

"You think I give a fuck if he's tried to fuck you over—"

"So what the fuck is the issue? So what she fucking killed him, that man was a piece of fucking shit."  Yoongi met his eyes. His eyes that were looking at the man as though he wanted to kill him. Seeing as though both were just. Just as arrogant.

And with that laugh, Yoongi let out that deep fuck off. Completely dismissing the one man who had tried the one girl Yoongi couldn't give two fucks to kill someone for. Having tugged on the woman's hand, in which she couldn't help at look at Jin with that gaze that had the man laughing to himself. Able to see the amusement present in the woman who let herself get taken to the one room with the man who had made sure they knew that he was back. . . for good.