15

Head lulled back, the man let that bottle of alcohol meet with his lips. His legs spread in the most arrogant manner and body covered in that dim lit lighting from the strip club the man was at. Causing every color going off on the girls before him, to run along his own features as he watched each thing they did.

And with that look to his left, the man took sight of Jin's drunken gaze. His hand placed ever so heavily upon the side of the woman grinding on his lap, and other filled with that same bottle of alcohol Yoongi held. Completely uncaring to be inappropriate with those women he knew they couldn't touch like that. Yet neither cared. And they never would.

Yet it was Yoongi who could feel. Feel himself slipping deeper into that level of intoxication that had his eyes barely open and blonde locks all too heavy over his face. Having slipped the thing of cocaine he had lying in the pocket of the pants he attired, in which he poured a thin line on the back of his fist. Allowing for his nose to run across his skin ever so quickly as he did so, only to immediately pinch his nose with that clearing of the throat. Continuing to watch the one girl who was practically naked in front of him, despite not feeling a single thing from her. Trying his hardest to ignore every thought that was completely filled with her. Her smile. Her voice. Because the man wanted, Ming. Wanted the girl who'd make him feel so whole. Who'd have him indulging in a side of himself he wasn't used to.

"Fuck." His voice was so deep. Downing even more of that alcohol lying between the tips of his fingers as he took notice of that single girl coming closer to him. Having left the single platform she had been standing on, only to slowly find her way in front of him. Unable to deny just how attractive the man was as Yoongi let his eyes run up and down every inch of her frame. So used to coping in those ways completely damaging to his soul. Because the man had never been taught. Taught how to feel. Taught how to talk. And it was easier. So much easier to use sex and drugs as a way to escape instead.

And with that hand against his torso, the man knew that she'd be easy. Easy to forget through. Easy to take his mind off of everything that had him wanting kill every soul around him as he watched her do the same thing the girl practically on top of Jin was doing. Swearing that the woman who began to softly grind against his lap was Ming herself. Her hair short and lips painted in that color of red that he'd always love to see the woman in as Yoongi envisioned every inch of the woman he'd have crying underneath him.

So, he let his hands fall upon her body. Brushing along the bareness of her skin that he had locked underneath his grasp the second he pulled them up from that single couch. Completely disregarding that sex was not apart of their work. Even if he knew. Knew the girl wanted him just as much as he wanted her as he shoved them into that single bathroom stall that had their lips connecting in that manner so rough. Earning those softness of her fingers within the man's hair, only to tug on the strands ever so helplessly the minute he pulled her up around his waist. All while she tugged on his belt. Unknowing that the man was envisioning another woman the whole time he fucked her. Using her as that way to feel as though he was with the one girl that had him feeling something he had never once felt. He missed her.

And his movements were just the same. Having kissed and teased and gave into the girl in every way he would with her. Unable to even feel that subtle glossiness of his eyes that had him becoming all too rough. Completely uncaring if anyone could hear them from the bathrooms. Realizing that the woman who he had let slip his grasp was the same one. . . slowly ruining him.