5

Hoseok groaned as he sat up from bed with weary eyes. Unable to sleep any longer due to the noises coming from the living room. The same living room where the rest of them were. Completely uncaring about just how loud they were being.

And on tired legs, he shuffled himself towards the bathroom. Knowing that there were plans he needed to take care of for the day. Because there were. And the man wouldn't dare let himself sit around and do nothing. So instead he got ready. Looking all too clean to those around him.

"I'll be back." The man jerked his head over at the boys. The same boys who were seated at the couch. Completely invested within the video games playing on the tv as they nodded with quick be safe. Even if it was them who needed to stay on their toes. Having always been the kind to not care about certain things. Things like getting killed.

And it was Yoongi who was on his mind. Wanting to go check on the man. Check to see if he was doing better. Check to see if there was any new information that the doctors had yet to tell him.

So in heavy traffic, the man made way to the hospital. Realizing just how much he despised the place. Because it hurt. Hurt to know that one of your longest friends could possibly leave you.

And with a sigh, the man stepped out of his car. Flicking the base of his thumb across his nose as he did so, only to enter through the double glass doors that led him to the reception area. The same reception area that had him voicing out a deep I'm here to see, Min Yoongi. Earning nothing more than a nod from the lady before him, all while the sound of her typing filled the air.

Yet it was then that he could see the furrowing of her brows. Pairing with the sudden rounding of her eyes as she looked up at him. Her expression one of pure innocence. "He's already been discharged."

But the man couldn't speak. Too startled to anything more than look at her in pure confusion. Even if his heart was racing in worry. Just like the girl who's body was stood underneath the shower head, all she scrubbed at her skin. Completely disgusted with herself for letting Taehyung touch her. Touch her as though she was his, all while her mind laced itself with the thought of Yoongi. Because the girl was slowly breaking. Too caught up in her emotions and that sudden feeling of lust. Lust she had been craving to endure upon with her love. Yet Yoongi wasn't there. There to give her that satisfaction she would feel on most nights when it was just them amongst a world full of sin. Even if it her actions were wrong. So, so wrong.

However, the girl didn't let the man get any further than finger play. But the marks littered on her skin told otherwise. Making the girl feel as though she was something so disgusting.

So as she stood there, crying and pleading for the marks to leave the softness of her skin, she felt a pair of familiar hands rest on the curves of her waist as the water shut off. And it wasn't until his lips attached to her neck along with his rich voice filling the air, that she realized just who it was that made her breath get caught in her throat.

"Kitten."