7

"Fold." Grumbled out, Jin threw his cards out with a sigh. Having been playing a game of poker amongst the other five boys who's gazes stayed locked onto the green suede before them. Focusing on each gesture one another would make. And each subtle reveal of ones bluff that would come across their gazes.

"You're fucking terrible at this game." In a laugh, Jungkook looked over at the elder. Earning a glare from the man as he did so, only to watch Jimin display another card within the line. Making Hoseok instantly smirk the second he caught sight of Jungkook's deck. His deck that told him everything he needed to know.

"Jungkook." Hoseok caught his attention. Smirking ever so smugly as he did so, even if the younger never cared. Never cared to be an asshole.

"Don't tell you really think you're gonna win with those cards—"

"Fuck off." Jungkook watched as he revealed his deck. Having beat the boy who could see the instant grin that came across his lips as he grabbed the money lingering on the table. The same money that had Jungkook's jaw going clenched.

However, Jungkook didn't speak. Didn't do anything more than scoff before snatching the deck of cards from Jimin's grasp as he shuffled them in an annoyed manner.

And it was then that a sound came from Yoongi's bedroom door. Making their heads snap towards the thing almost instantly as their stomach dropped at the sight. The sight of the one man who hadn't been around for so long. Too long. Yet the one man who would have others scared completely shitless.

"H-Hyung." It was Jungkook who spoke. Able to feel that sudden coldness of his blood as the cards lingering within his fingers, dropped from his grasp. Noticing just how tense the aura became. And all because of him.

"Don't tell me you're not happy to see that I'm back. . ." Yoongi could see just how stiff they all were. All while Ming stayed placed behind him. Unable to ignore that pounding of her heart as Yoongi searched for Taehyung's gaze. His gaze that had never been so distant before.

And they continued to watch. Watch the way Yoongi grabbed one of the guns lingering on the coffee table. And the way his steps led him over to Taehyung who's lips trembled in the most anxious manner. Because he knew. Knew it was too late.

"H-hyung, I promise—"

"Promise what? Huh?" In a laugh, Yoongi tilted his head. Keeping that barrel of the gun he held, pressed against the younger's skull as Taehyung's eyes turned glossy. The man had completely fucked up.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you?" He could hear the way the trigger clicked. All while those heavy whispers of his words escaped his lips the second Yoongi leaned down to whisper them within his ear. Completely ignoring her sniffled pleas for him to stop. Because everyone knew. . . what was about to happen.

However, Taehyung couldn't speak. Couldn't do anything more than let a single tear slip the heaviness of his eyes before whispering out one last stuttered hyung. Even if Yoongi was quick to pull the trigger. . . the second he could even say it.