21

Hands upon his chest, the girl let her palms smooth out the man's suit. Having kept no more than her head tilted as she met his eyes in that manner ever so heavy. All while Yoongi let his own hands fall to her waist. Watching as the woman fixed both his tie and collar.

"Where are we going, baby?" Her voice was so soft. Looking at the man in every way she always would, as Yoongi tightened that grasp upon her frame. Her frame he'd handle in every way no other man would ever get to enjoy.

"Congdu" He let that single name of the restaurant slip his lips. Earning no more than a nod from the woman who could feel that gun within the back of the man's slacks. Even if it was hidden. Hidden by that single suit jacket clad upon his body. Attired in no more than the color of black that she couldn't deny had him looking good. So, so good.

"Are the boys coming?" She brushed away a few strands of hair from his eyes. Making the man nod out that deep yes, only to just barely pull the woman further into him.

"JiSung will be there too. . . so just pay attention for me." Yoongi let his hand come against her jaw. Always so afraid that the woman would get hurt. Hurt or killed by those who would do anything. Anything to hurt the man standing before her.

"I always pay attention, Yoongi—"

"Oh really—"

"Really." Ming giggled out. Allowing for their lips to connect as she did so, in which Yoongi couldn't help but smile. Bringing no more than that single hand across her ass, only to make the woman laugh furthermore. Because she loved the man. Loved him more every day.

And with one last kiss, the man gestured for them to go. Go to the one place that had his girlfriend's heart racing. And the one place he had been to oh so many times. Even if this time was different. Because the man wasn't by himself. Wasn't solely with those men that were just as ruthless as him. Yet was with her. Making every one of his senses fall completely heightened. Because the man wouldn't dare. Dare allow something to happen to the girl.

"Yoongi-ah." It was his voice that filled the air. Belonging to the one man who had Ming completely on edge as she watched her love greet the man. Holding that demeanor to himself she had fallen attracted to so easily. Even if she couldn't deny how frightening it was from the outside looking in. Swearing that she had never seen a man capable of switching his demeanor so quickly. So, so quickly.

"Long time no see, huh? Please. . ." He put his hand out to those restaurant doors. Making Yoongi do no more than follow his lead and all with Ming clad upon his arm. Able to feel just how tight her hold on him was. Knowing that the woman was always. Always afraid he'd get hurt.

And they continued to walk. Reaching no more than the back of the restaurant, only to enter a private room. Allowing for them each to take their seat, in which Ming could feel the way Yoongi let his hand fall upon her own from underneath the table. Having done no more than squeeze the thing ever so softly, all while looking down at the girl with that look she could read so well. Wanting to make sure the girl knew. Knew everything was okay. That she could calm down, as she did no more than give him that kiss so soft against the lips.

"It is, Ming. . . correct?" It was his voice that pulled her attention away from him. Making the girl instantly meet his eyes, in which she could feel Yoongi's own upon her frame. Voicing out no more than that gentle yes, in which she snuggled further into Yoongi's side. Feeling all too safe and comfortable with the man. The same man she knew would do anything in order to try and keep her safe.

Yet it was Yoongi who could sense a different type of tension the whole time the night progressed, despite engaging in those conversations amongst the table. Speaking about those things he was always so afraid someone was listening in on. Making him stay more silent than vocal. Even if the man was never one. One to talk a lot. Letting the boys do most of that simple footwork for him, until he felt. Felt the need to intervene. Felt the need to control just where the direction of things were going. And he could. Could so easily. The man was intimidating.