"Well it's mine I don't care what you buy, just be responsible and we need you to buy these things on this tiny list," Namjoon said also giving me a paper. I felt weird having all this luxury.

"I'm not gonna lie I feel weird spending your money. I am very grateful just a lot to take in," I said.

"Don't you're our girl now so we aren't gonna half-ass it. We are gonna take care of you, okay plus this is what owners do for their hybrids," He said smiling. I nod. I say thank you as they all said their goodbyes and left me in this empty house alone. I walk back upstairs and start to unpack as I read the list.

List:

- 7 collars with members name on them

- hybrid clothes any kind

- hybrid bedding, bowel, etc.

- anything else you like, like products, food, accessories, supplies

I put the list down and was confused about what the hell was hybrid clothes. I was even more startled that I had to have pet-like things. I never had a cat bed before or a bowel. I felt annoyed I had to dress like a pet. I started to put my clothes away and stacked the boxes. I was glad I didn't have many. As I took out my laptop I had and put my electronics on the desk that was by my bed. I noticed a record player on my dresser on the other side of the room. I walked to it and my heart fluttered. I rush and looked into the other four boxes I had and found my (Your favorite artist) record and quickly put it on letting the music fill up the quiet house. I lay back on the carpet feeling fully relaxed. In the room, there was a vanity, a pretty wall closet, a nice bed, a desk, and another small dresser with a tall mirror next to it. The room was everything I ever wanted. How did they know I like all these things I thought. I sat up and walked to the vanity turning on its lights. Looking in the mirror I notice a door behind the big mirror. I got up and moved the mirror carefully to the empty side of the wall next to my vanity and open the door seeing it was a bathroom. The bathroom was all white but had an aesthetic look to it with a pretty bathtub and another window view. This is really insane I thought. After taking a shower and putting everything away. I lay on my bed not knowing what to do now. I was alone so I didn't care to put on appropriate shorts because no one was here anyways. I got up and sat on the floor drying my hair with a towel as I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a very baggy white nightshirt with my sleeping shorts I wear with my favorite rainbow high knee socks. Fixing my bangs I let my cat ears and tail show not caring. I had to get used to doing that if I was going to be natural in public. After I finished drying my hair I took my laptop, turning off the vinyl, and headed downstairs to get something to eat.

I sat on the couch first trying to get my laptop to load but from it being so old it was slow. That's when I noticed a laptop on the counter. I look at it and see a sticky note with a password.

"Use my laptop if you need to..." -Jimin I said reading it out loud.

"Well thank you Jimin," I said out loud taking it with me to the couch. I started to play some music on the smart tv in the living room. And laugh seeing Jin playlist of k-drama songs and Yoongi workout playlist. I played what music I liked as I logged in to the laptop searching for the things I needed to buy. I didn't need clothes so I looked up what collars I could get and what hybrid clothes were. After a good 25 minutes, I knew my face was really red and I felt this second-hand embarrassment.

"What the hell is wrong with hybrids," I said out loud covering my face. So I learned hybrids can be sexualized but I guess it is for the hybrid's enjoyment, not the owner. I felt so weird about it because I grew just fine without that type of lifestyle. I felt even more embarrassed that was gonna be in my history now and just decided to not care about it I mean Namjoon did want me to look for it anyways and picked the collars I wanted and types all seven names.

*clicks submit order*

***

It's been almost three days and for some reason I was restless. I was so lonely when I never felt this before. I've always been alone so I don't know why I was suddenly. I waited for my food to come and I also waited for my collars to come in too. As I waited I felt so exposed throughout the day because there were no curtains only open windows around the house. I started to search in closets and found what I needed to fix the windows. I put my slippers on to protect my feet from any screws even though this wasn't already safe I know I'd be okay. So I started to get the work after I finally found a drill with a stool in the garage. I did a couple of windows and even the ones in my room and bathroom. It helps from the sun coming inside. I was so bored I even started to put the decor and curtains up in the other rooms that the staff hasn't done yet. I hope they don't get mad I thought. As time passed and I eat my food and look at the updates on my order. I knew it takes a couple more days or hours depending on the delivery but a package was always fun to get. Suddenly a ring came from the table that was in front of the front door. I got up and see a home phone. I paused and didn't know what to do because they didn't tell me how I was gonna get in contact with them. I didn't recognize the number I felt nervous and suddenly anxious. Suddenly a ringing started to come from Jimin's laptop. I jumped and rushed to it and sit in front of it.

*Answers it*

Jimin: Hi Y/N! See guys I knew she was on it.

Me: Hi, sorry I didn't know if I was allowed to answer the home phone ( I felt my ears twitch)

Jin: It's okay we didn't let you know about that, that's on us ( Jin peaked over to show his face soon after everyone did that saying hello)

Namjoon: How are you doing?

Me: I'm fine (I smiled)

Hobi: I see she been busy (points behind me and I turned he noticed the curtains)

Me: Oh sorry I just didn't like how open the windows were

Jungkook: it's okay

Jin: Namjoon wouldn't shut up he was so worried about you (Jin said laughing)

Me: (starts to laugh because of Jin laugh)

Yoongi: Guys we have to go right now, Bye Y/N we will call you later! ( he said waving to me on the camera I wave back)

Tae: Bye Y/N will be home on Monday

Me: okay ( I said smiling at them waving goodbye as they ended the call)

It was nice to hear from them, what was this feeling I was getting in my chest. Suddenly a ding came from a notification that my package has arrived. YAY I thought as I rush to the door.