Chapter 116: The Return

I wake up the next day to my alarm. I feel like yesterday was a dream, but I feel the ring on my finger. I'm so happy. Austin is still sleeping. I mean he should be. It's 7:30 in the morning. I'm planning on going for a run on the beach with Eve. I get up and go to the closet and start choosing out a workout outfit.
I choose out a black Nike sports bra, and a skin tight black and pink sleeveless shirt, black tights, and black and pink Nike tennis shoes. I put my hair up into a messy bun, and grab my ray ban aviator glasses. When I'm finished changing I grab my phone and then I walk to Alex and Eves room. I slowly open the door and see that Eve is already ready, so she walks out.
"You ready for our daily exercise?" I ask her.
"No." She says with a straight face, but then she starts laughing. I laugh with her. We walk downstairs and grab some water, and then head out to the beach.
-later-
We are finished with our run. We ran about 4 miles total. It's 10:15 when we got back.
"That is the most exercise I have done in forever." Eve says laying down on the couch.
"Dude you're all sweaty, don't lay on the couch." I say laughing. She stands up.
"Who gets to shower first?" She asks.
"You can." I say.
"Okay." She says. She gets up and walks upstairs, and I stay down here and finish an apple. I hear a knock at the door. I get up and walk over to the door. I open it and see... Jason... I try and close the door, but he puts his foot in the doorway.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were in jail." I say backing up slowly.
"I did. But security's not that good." He says walking after me.
"Get out." I say.
"No, not until you come with me." He says. I walk to the kitchen and grab a knife.
"Stay back!" I shout.
"You think that knife scares me. It doesn't." He says. He grabs my hair and I scream.
-Austin's POV-
I'm slowly waking up when I hear (Y/N) screaming. I shoot up off the bed, I open the door and see that Alex, Zach, and Rob, are all looking out the hallway. We run downstairs, and see the Jason is attacking (Y/N).
I run over and pull Jason off of her and start beating the shit out of him. Alex walks over and grabs (Y/N) and takes her upstairs.
"Zach call 911." Rob says.
"Already on it." Zach says.
-later-
The police have just taken Jason's limp body. I may have beaten him to a pulp. But whatever. He hurt (Y/N).
I walk upstairs, and go into (Y/N) and my bedroom.
-(Y/N)'s POV-
Austin walks in and I shoot up off the bed and run into his arms.
"Baby I'm sorry. I should have been there for you but I was sleeping. I'm so so sorry." He says.
"It's not your fault. I opened the door for him. I'm fine. Now can I just shower, and then we can take a nap?" I ask.
"Yep." Austin says. He kisses me, and then I go into the bathroom to shower.