Chapter 54: Attacked

-2 Months Later-

Things have been great between Austin and I. Today I get my casts off! I'm so happy. I'm already up and ready. Of course Austin is driving me there, cuz I can't drive.

Austin walks down the steps and walks over to me.

"Ready babe?" He asks.

"It took you long enough. Yes I'm ready." I say. He laughs and we walk out to the car.

Were in the car when Say somethin comes on. I look at Austin. And he smiles. I start singing along and so does he. I blast the music and we sing along to it.

"Say somethin! If you feeling the vibe! Say somethin! Baby don't be so shy!" I scream. He starts laughing.

-At The Doctors-

We're sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come in and take of my casts. I'm actually really scared. They are going to take a saw and put it inches from my skin.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Austin asks.

"I'm really scared." I say.

"It's gonna be okay. I'll be right here." He says standing up and sitting next to me. Then the doctor comes in.

"Okay, Ms. (L/N) are you ready?" She asks.

"Yup." I say. She sits down and starts on the foot. I take my hand that doesn't have a cast and hold Austin's hand. He kisses my forehead. She gets the cast off my foot, then gets the one off my wrist.

"All done." She says.

"Yay." I say. We stand up, pay, then leave.

"See I told you it wasn't that hard." Austin says.

"I know." I say. I see these girls walking up to us.

"OMG! It is Austin guys!!" One of the girls screams. She looks really preppy. I bet she thinks she's all that too.

"Yay..." I whisper. Austin chuckles. We walk up to the girls. He doesn't let go of my hand though.

"Hi girls." He says. All the girls are googley eyed, and they give me death glares every once and a while.

"OMG! Can we have a picture with you?! And only you?!" The really preppy girl says.

"Yeah. Babe why don't you just go to the car." Austin says handing me the keys.

"Okay." I say. I give him a quick kiss then head to the car. When I get to the car there's another group of girls.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"You're dating my man." One of the girls say.

"Uhm... He's mine." I say. One of the short girls grabs my hair and yanks me to the floor, and they all start jumping me. I grab one of the girls foots and yank it so she falls. Then I stand up and push all of them. I feel arms wrap around me. I look and see Austin.

"What's going on here?" He says.

"These girls just attacked me." I say as he is hugging me.

"That's so not true. She attacked us first." The girl who yanked my hair said.

"Oh my god. You lying bitch. That's not true." I say.

"(Y/N). Get in the car. I'll talk to them." Austin says while opening the door for me.

I get in the car and wait.