Chapter 24: Eve Arrives

When Austin is finally done with his fans he walks over to us.

"Finally. We were about to leave you." Eve says. Austin laughs. I stand up and grab his hand.

"Let's go surprise Alex!" I say.

"Yay!" Eve says. We walk to the car and get in. I grab Austin's hand and he starts driving. I hear Eve take a picture. Then my phone lights up in my lap. I pick it up and see that Eve has taken a photo and posted it to Instagram. I look at the picture and it's a photo of me and Austin holding hands. The comment reads.

Stuck in the car with the cutest couple❤️ @austinmahone and @(username)

Luckily the boys left all there phones at the house.

-After Car Ride-

We arrive at the house. I hop out of the car and walk inside. I take Eve up to her room.

"I'll be right back I have to go get into my suit." I say. I leave the room and go to me and Austin's room. I grab my strapless floral bathing suit and go into the bathroom and change. I look down at my belly button ring. I walk out and Austin has changed into his bathing suit. He looks at me.

"You have your belly button pierced?" He asks.

"Yah. Why?" I say while walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's extremely sexy." He says. I smile and kiss him. Eve walks in.

"Come on lovebirds." She says while pulling my arm. She's in her pink strapless bathing suit. Time for the beach.

-At the Beach-

We walk out and Alex and the boys are playing football. Alex's back is towards us so Eve runs and jumps on his back and kisses his cheek.

"Eve!" I hear him scream. Austin and I walk over and see that they are kissing. I smile.

Austin puts out his blue beach chair and sits down. I lay down my towel and put sunscreen on.

"Babe can you get my back for me?" I ask Austin.

"Yeah." He says. He stands up and puts the sunscreen on my back.

"Thank you." I say.

"Welcome." He says. He kisses me then sits back down in his chair. I start tanning and dose off.

I feel water hit me and I scream. I hear all the boys laughing and they get Eve too.

"Not funny!" Eve screams. I stand up and chase them. They go into the water and I follow them. We all swim for a while.

-After Swim-

I get out and have Eve take a picture of me and Austin. I post it to Instagram and the comment says.

Had the best birthday with him❤️ Now birthday dinner @austinmahone.

We all head back to the house to change for dinner.

I put on a white top and my American flag shorts. I put on white flip flips and walk out.

"So where are we going?" I ask Austin.

"A surprise." He says. Then blindfolds me.

"Not fair!" I scream. He laughs. I want to know where this dinner is!