Chapter 72: Telling Austin

"Wait.. Did you just say 10 months?" He asks.

"Yah.." I say.

"When does it start..?" Austin asks taking one of my hands.

"O-o-o..." I break out crying. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in close.

"Breathe baby. It's okay. Just breathe." He says rubbing my back. I calm down.

"It s-starts o-on y-y-your birthday." I say in between sobs.

"I'll still be on tour then... I'm on tour until may 15th..." Austin say letting a tear slip out of his eye. I've never seen him cry before so this breaks my heart. I take my thumb and wipe the tear running down his cheek.

"We can get through this. We have a month together. Then I have to go." I say.

"And that's gonna be the best month of your life." He says smirking.

"I think I've had an amazing 8 months." I say smiling. Today was me and Austin's 8 month anniversary.

"Happy 8 months." Austin says kissing me. I smile.

"You too. Now go get ready. We have to go soon." I say.

"Okay. Love you babe." He says. He leans in kisses me one more times. Then shoots off the bed, and into the shower. I get up and pack some more clothes out of my closet. I knew I missed some clothes here. I also grab my I-home. And a couple things I left here. I stand up off the bed and start moving the suitcases downstairs by the door. My mom was driving us to the airport. She should be up soon. I hear some banging in the kitchen. I walk in and see my mom is making coffee.

"Hi mom." I say walking in.

"Hi sweetie. Sleep okay?" She asks.

"Yep. Are you going to be ready to go soon?" I ask.

"As soon as my coffee is ready we can go." She says.

"Okay. Austin has to finish his shower. Then we can go." I say.

"Okay." She says. I leave the kitchen to grab the rest of the bags, then I put them in the car. Austin didn't bring any clothes. So I walk into Bryan's room. He's asleep. But I'm going to wake him up. Hehe.

"Bryan!" I scream. He jumps.

"I was sleeping. God." He says.

"Can I borrow an outfit for Austin?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says standing up, I hear his joints crack.

"Ewwww." I say while laughing.

"Shut up." He says. He walks over to his closet and tosses me a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Thanks." I say hugging him.

"Welcome sis." He says.

"Love you." I say.

"Love you too." He says. I walk out of the room and into my room. I open the bathroom door, and see Austin has his boxers on.

"Austin! I have clothes for you!" I scream. I see him jump. I laugh.

"Haha very funny." He says sarcastically.

"Do you want the clothes or no?" I ask.

"Yes please." He says reaching for them. I put them behind my back. "C'mon babe. Give them to me please." He says with his bottom lip out.

"Gotta get them from me first." I say running out my bedroom door. I hear him sprinting after me. I run out the back door.

"No running in the house!" I hear my mom scream once were both outside. I keep running, then I feel arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I scream.

"Caught you." Austin whispers in my ear. I get cold chills.

"Let me go." I say biting my bottom lip.

"Clothes first." He says. I hand him the clothes, and he puts me down. I turn around and kiss him. I hear girls scream. Crap. Mahomies. And Austin's in his underwear. We run inside.

"Let's go mom." I say instantly. She looks at me confused then heard the girls screaming. Austin's already in the clothes. She grabs the keys, and then we run outside. Some girls are already out front. We ignore them and go straight to the car. Time to get to the airport!!

Falling For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें