Chapter 52: Harm

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Austin helps me into the car and I sit down. Austin grabs two of the towels in the back, they are polka doted, and hands them to me.

"Put this on your casts so they can dry, and when we get home we can dry them with one of your blow dryers." Austin says while starting the car.

"Okay." I say. I put the towels on my arm and foot then Austin drives home.

-At Home-

When we arrive home Austin opens the door for me, and helps me out. He pins me against the car and kisses me. I wrap my legs around his waist. And we continue kissing.

Then we hear a throat clear behind Austin. I look and see Camila.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to see Austin." She says walking closer.

"I suggest you leave Camila." Austin says pushing me behind him.

"But c'mon baby. We had so much fun in New York before you had to leave." She said while touching his chest.

"I didn't see you in New York Camila." He says.

"That's not at all true Austin and you know it." She says while looking at me.

"Back up skank. Austin is mine so go back to hoe town where you belong." I say while stepping in front of Austin.

"Excuse me? Who do you think your talking to? I can ruin you in one tweet. So back your ugly self back and leave. I bet no one will miss you" She says. I roll my eyes, then I punch her right in her nose, blood starts pouring out of her nose, I storm inside.

I get up to the room and slam the door. Will people miss me if I'm gone? Because obviously no one likes me now. That's why Austin lies to me. Because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings that I'm ugly.

I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I dig through the drawers and find an unused razor. I take one of the blades out.

I've gone a few months clean. But I need the sensation it gives me. I take the razor to my wrist and make the first cut. I make 4 cuts then drop the razor.

I go into the medicine cabinet and grab the first aid kit and grab the rubbing alcohol, and clean the cuts. Then put gauze on it and tape.

I'm almost done patching it up when I hear a knock on the door.

"Babe. Are you okay?" Austin says through the door.

I sniffle. "I'm fine Austin. I'll be down in a little bit." I say.

"(Y/N). I know your not fine. Open the door." He says.

I walk slowly to open the door. I open it and Austin's standing there. He sees the bandages on my wrist, then the bloody razor on the floor. He breaks down crying.