Chapter 109: Reuntied again

-2 weeks later-

I am on my break in my tour. My break is 2 weeks, and I'm planning on spending it with Austin. I finish packing my bags, and then check on Eve. She's finished.

"Hey Bob, are we almost to the airport?" I ask the bus driver.

"Yes. About 10 minutes." He says. I sit down on the couch and watch tv. Everybody is on vacation, or back at home, so it's just me and Eve on the bus.

"This is going to be so much fun." Eve says.

"Mhm." I say. The bus stops, and we see were at the airport. Fans are there waiting for us. I smile, and grab my bags.

"Bye Bob." Eve says.

"Bye Bob, have a good vacation." I say.

"Bye girls, you too." He says. I get off the bus, and take some pictures, and sign some autographs then make my way through security, and go to the gate. I get on twitter and tweet:

@(Y/T/N): Only a 6 hour plane ride, then I can see my love again❤️

I put my phone down, and get on to the plane.

-6 hours later-

The plane has finally landed. When we left it was 8 in the morning. It would be 2 in the afternoon, but because of time difference, it's 7 pm. Austin told me he was going to meet me at the gate when I get off.

I grab my carry on bag, and then wait for Eve to get hers. Then we walk off the plane.

We walk out of the gate, and I see Austin, and Eve sees Alex. I run over to Austin, then drop my bag, and jump into his arms.

"I missed you." I say into his neck.

"I missed you too." He says. I kiss him passionately, then he puts me down. Now we can head back to his apartment and have some alone time.