Chapter 14: LA

The person next to me taps my shoulder. I must have fallen asleep. I see that we have landed. I stand up and grab my carry on bag. I walk out of the plane and see that Austin is standing in the crowd of people holding a sign that says my name on it. He sees me and I see him. I drop my bag and run to him. I jump into his arms and kiss him. He smiles breaking the kiss. He places me back down on the ground and kisses me one more time. I hear a bunch of people say awe, or omg it's Austin and (Y/N).

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too. I love your hair." He says.

"Thanks." I say. We walk back and grab my bag. Then we head to baggage claim to get my bags. I see my bags and grab them. Austin takes one of my suitcases and I take the other. I grab his hand. We start walking out and some girls stop us and ask for our autographs and some pictures. Of course we take pictures and sign autographs. Then we head out of the airport. I see that Austin's taking us to a limo.

"Courtesies of the record label." Austin says. The chauffeur opens the door for Austin and I. We hop in. I grab Austin's hand and put my head on his shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the house then wherever you want to go." He says.

"Don't you have to be at the recording studio?" I ask.

"I took the day off to be with you." He says. I kiss him. The limo stops and the door opens. I see this beautiful beach house. I get out and grab my bags. Austin again takes one of them. We go inside and I see Alex, Zach, and Robert all playing video games and they see me.

"Hey short stuff." Rob says.

"Hi rob." I say. All the boys hop up off the couch and come and hug me.

"I'll take you to your room." Austin says. He leads me upstairs into this huge bedroom and it's beautiful. I can tell it's Austin's room too because when I go into the closet there's some of his clothes in there. Now it's time to unpack.