Chapter 107: Crazy Fans

We get onto the bus and I walk straight back to Austin's room. I start unpacking.

He doesn't come back. He might be talking to the crew about what happened. Who knows. I put all my things where they were the last time I was on here.

When I finish, I jump onto the bed, and start scrolling through my phone. All of a sudden there is banging on the bus. Not inside the bus, like people banging on the sides of the bus. I stand up and walk up front to see all these girls banging on the windows trying to get Austin's attention.

Jim starts the bus, and starts to drive slowly off because he doesn't want to hit any of the girls. When he gets away from them, he starts driving a little faster, and the girls start chasing after the bus.

"Damn there fucking crazy." I say.

"I know." Austin says. He walks over to me, and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss him.

"Get a room gosh." Rob says. I laugh. Austin picks me up and carries me to the back of the bus and throws me on the bed.

He closes the door to his room and locks it. I smirk and he walks over and kisses me.

"Don't ever try to leave me again. Okay?" He says.

"Okay." I say. Things get heated, and leads to some fun.