Chapter 79: Meet and Greet

The concerts over and I walk backstage. I see Austin and he runs to me. He opens his arms and I walk into them hugging him. His arms are around my torso and mine are around his neck.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yah. I'm fine." I say. I look at him and kiss him.
"So do you want to come to the meet and greet?" He asks.
"Yah." I say smiling. We walk back into his dressing room, and he goes into shower. I pull out my phone and go on Instagram. I go through the photos that people have tagged me in and like them. Some of the comments asked me to follow so I did. Then they'd post another picture saying they were fangirling. I smile then get on twitter. I scroll through my notifications and see a lot of people asking me to follow them, or to wish them a happy birthday. So I do so. I love making Austin and my fans happy.
I hear the bathroom door open and I look up and Austin's changed. I smile.
"Ready?" I ask.
"Yep. Are you?" He asks.
"Yep." I say while standing up off the couch. He grabs my hand lacing our fingers, and we walk to the room where the meet and greet is going to be. We walk in and all the girls start screaming, and some are booing. But I really don't care. I don't let them get to me anymore. I let go of Austin's hand and go walk over to where Michele and the boys are.
"Hi again." I say to them and smile.
"Hi." They all say.
We stand there and watch Austin with his fans. There are teenagers, kids, and adults. I smile. And some of the girls look so slutty.
Let's get this meet and greet over with.