Chapter 90: Concert Surprise

I see him... Austin is waking on stage, all the girls start screaming hectically and I keep signing. Austin gets closer to me on the piano, and I smile. The girls are all still screaming like crazy.

When the songs finished, I hug him, it feels so good to have his arms around me again. He has his arms around my torso, and I have mine around his neck.

"I'll see you after the show. I gotta go." He whispers in my ear. I nod and release him. He walks off the stage, and then I sing my next song, Extra Ordinary.

~later~

I walk of the stage and look for Austin. I see him walking towards me, and I run to him. His arms open up, and I jump into them. He's laughing, and so am I.

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." He says. I kiss him, and he puts me down on my feet while were still kissing. I pull away.

"Happy anniversary." I say to him.

"Happy anniversary baby." He says. I smile.

"I have to go change so we can leave." I say.

"Okay. I'll follow you." He says. We start walking to my dressing room, when I get there, I grab my phone, and then my clothes, then go into the bathroom. I have to text Alex to make sure he is getting done with Austin's present.

Y: Hey! Did you do what I asked you to do for Austin?

A: Yah, they just finished. Did you like your surprise?

Y: Yah:)

A: Good! But they just finished, they will have it at the house in Miami.

Y: Okay!! I'll see you tomorrow!

A: Okay. Bye!

Y: Bye!

I put my phone away. And walk out of the bathroom. Austin is sitting there on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles.

"I have a present for you." He says. He pulls out a long black dark blue out of his pocket, and hands it to me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Open it." He says. I open it and my jaw drops. In the box it has a diamond heart necklace, but it has a silver heart lining, then in the inside it has a diamond heart lining. I look at him and kiss him.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome." He says. He puts the necklace around my neck. And we go to the bus. I wonder if he'll like his present.