Chapter 35: Austin the Savior

Jason still has me pinned up against the wall. He pushes his body against me and I feel he has a boner.

"Seriously Jason!" I say.

"You make me happy baby." He says. Pushing me harder against the wall. He starts kissing my neck. I try hard to push him off of me. But it doesn't work.

The door swings open and Austin is there.

"Austin!" I scream. Jason turns and sees him.

"So your the bastard who stole my girl." He says while getting in his face.

"I didn't steals your girl. You dumped her and she came to me. So I suggest you back up." Austin's screams in his face. Jason hits Austin and I scream.

"Jason stop!" I scream.

He keeps hitting Austin and Austin fights back. I pull Jason off of Austin, and Jason accidentally hits me. I fall backwards. Security comes back and grabs Jason. I hold back Austin.

"It's okay babe. It's fine, calm down." I say to Austin. He storms out of the store and I follow him. I hand Eve the dress and ask her to buy it for me. I catch up to Austin and grab his arm.

"Babe. Calm down." I say.

"I can't (Y/N), he hurt you." He says.

"I'm fine babe. I just need you." I say. I grab his hand. Then he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you (Y/N). I don't want anyone to hurt you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. Then we hear screaming fans. Great. This isn't the best time for this.

"I got this." Austin says. He walks to the fans and then walks back. All the fans disperse.

"What did you say to them?" I ask while grabbing his hand.

"I just told them you weren't in the mood because something bad happened. And they totally understood. So they left." He said. We walk out to the car. When we get there Austin spins me around and kisses me. Instead of it being our normal peck. This one is more passionate. We end the kiss then head home.