Chapter 60: Surprise

I'm waiting in the closet, then I hear the door open. I see Austin through the shades of the closet. His back is facing towards me. So I take my chance.

I slowly open the door. I stand up and see Austin has taken off his shirt. I smile. Then I wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps. He turns around slowly, then sees it's me.

"Oh my god (Y/N)!!!" He screams. He picks me up by my waist and lays me down on the bed. Then kisses me passionately.

"Hi." I say while laughing.

"How did you get here?" He asks.

"Eve and I drove, because I finished my album, and he said I could take a break." I say.

"For how long?" He asks, while still laying on top of me.

"Until the end of your tour." I say smiling.

"That's amazing." He says then kisses me again. Things get heated quickly. You can say we missed each other. Things lead to another. And were in bed for a while.

-Later-

Austin and I are laying in bed. I'm in his shirt he was just wearing, and he's in his boxers.

"It may have been two days. But I missed you a lot." I say to him.

"I know. We should get up because I have to be at the venue in like..." He looks at his phone. "An hour." He says.

"Okay." I say. I get up and change into the outfit I was just in. Then go outside to get my suitcases.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Rob says. Austin walks in, and his hairs still messed up.

"Look who got laid!" Zach says. Austin laughs. Then, my cheeks turn red. I grab my some of my suitcases, and Austin grabs the rest.

"Gosh. How many bags did you bring." Austin says. I laugh.

We get into the room and I choose out an outfit. I put on my bright floral jeans, and an oversized gray sweater, I out on these black high tops that also have heels in them, for my hair I do an upside down French braid into a bun. Then I put a black bow on the bun to make it look cute. After I'm all ready, and Austin's ready, we leave for the venue.