Chapter 7: Fighting

We pull into the school parking lot and I get out. I see this girl staring at me. She is really popular from what I hear around school. I think her names Camila? She gives me a death glare. I just ignore it. From what I heard her and Austin used to date but then he broke up with her because she cheated on him. I grab Austin's hand and we intertwine our fingers. She keeps looking at us. We walk towards her and she dumps her smoothie on me.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." She says while smiling. Austin glares at her.
"Really Camila?" Austin says. She giggles.

I run into the bathroom and start cleaning it off. Crap it's going to stain. Why did she do this to me? How am I going to get this stain out? It's a pink smoothie on a white shirt. I hear the bathroom door open. I turn and see Camila and her group. I pull out my stain remover pen from my bag and start working on the stain.

"Look girls it's the slut who stole Austin from me." Camila says to her group, they all glare at me and giggle.

"Shut up Camila. Austin doesn't even like you anymore." I say. I get most of the stain out and leave. They follow me out of the bathroom and keep saying all these horrible comments. Like how I'm a slut, I'm ugly, no one likes me, I'm fat.

"Okay that's it! Say one more word and I'm going to beat the living shit out of you." I say. Austin is standing talking with his friends when he sees me.

"You are the ugliest human being in the world. I don't see why Austin wants to date you." Camila says. That's it. I attack her and start hitting her in the face. She fights back and yanks my hair. I scream. I pin her down to the ground and start hitting her. Austin yanks me off her.

"(Y/N) calm down." Austin says. I try to get free from him but then a Principal Hicks comes over.

"(Y/N) office now." He says. Austin let's go of me and I follow hicks and Camila into the office.

-After Office-

I come out and see Austin and Eve are sitting there waiting for me. When they see me they jump up from their seats. Austin opens his arms and I run and hug him. He kisses me and I let go and hug Eve.

"(Y/N) you beat the crap out of her." Eve says.

"I know. She deserved it." I say.

"So what did the principal say?" Austin asks.

"I was let off with a warning and Camila is suspended for a week." I say.

"Good I hate her." Eve says.

"Agreed." Austin says. We all laugh.

"Let's get to first block." I say.

"Okay." I grab Austin's hand and we walk to class.