Chapter 104: Argument

"I don't want you to get harassed even more if you tell them." He says.
"Well my fans deserve to know that I tried to commit. I mean. They should know." I say. He sighs.
"Tell them whatever you want. It's your life." Austin's says. He stands up and storms out.
"Eve... What am I going to do? If I tell them, I might lose Austin. If I don't tell them I feel like I'm not sharing with my family what I did." I say.
"You won't lose Austin. He's just stressed. Just think." She says to me.
"Can you hand me my phone?" I ask.
"Yeah." Eve says. She hands me my phone.
I go on Instagram, and have Eve take a picture of me in the hospital bed. She hands me my phone again, and the comment says:
@(username): Some of you may have heard I'm in the hospital, there might be rumors going around that I'm sick, I have the flu, or I broke a leg or something. But the truth is. I tried to commit... I just couldn't take all the hate, and the fact that I saw a picture of Austin kissing a girl pushed me over the edge. But I'm okay. And I promise you guys I'll never try it again. I love you guys❤️
I post the photo, and it instantly blows up with get well soon, or I love you, or go die. Like usual, people always have to hate.
Austin never came back that night. I really fucked up.
-next day-
I wake up and see Eve sleeping next to me in the chair. She looks really funny. I take a picture and post it on Instagram.
@(username): this loser😂 @BeBe.Eve
Today I get to finally leave this hell hole. I hate hospitals.
"Eve wake up. I wanna leave." I say, then I throw the magazine on the table at her. She groans then wakes up.
"Sheesh you couldn't have let me sleep a little longer, and you has to throw a magazine at me?" She says. I laugh.
"Yes. I want to leave." I say.
"Let me go sign the papers then we can go." She says. She leaves the room. I stand up and change into my sweats and a hoodie, then I look at my phone and see no texts from Austin. Should I text him myself? Or just let him text me? I'm just going to text him.
Y: Babe... I'm really sorry... My fans are my family... Like the mahomies are to you. They deserved to know. If you tried to commit, would you tell your fans? Or lie to them. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. But I want you to know that I still love you.
I wait a little bit, and then I get a text back.
A: I understand where you are coming from.. I am really sorry that I stormed out last night. I would tell my fans. Babe. I don't want to break up... I love you with all my heart. Don't ever try to leave me again. Promise me?
Y: I promise Austin.
A: Well stand up and get ready. Cuz your leaving the hospital.
Y: Your not even here.
A: Look up.
I look up from my phone and see Eve and Austin walking in. I smile. I jump up off the bed and run into Austin's arms and kiss him. I'm so happy that everything is okay between us.