Chapter 80: Charger Mayhem

💕AM fanfic💕

Chapter 80

The meet and greet is finally over. Some of the girls would ask me to take photos with them. But some just gave me dirty looks.

Austin and I go and get his stuff out of the dressing room, and we move it to the bus.

"Do we have everything?" He asks. I look over everything.

"I forgot my charger!" I say. I run off the bus and into the dressing room. I look where it was plugged in. But it's not there.

"Looking for this?" I hear a males voice. I turn and see a young man he looks about to be the age of 20?

"Yes. Thanks so much." I say reaching for the charger, but he puts it behind him.

"Well you see, there's a price to get this back." He says while putting a hand on my shoulder. I push his hand off of me.

"Just please give me my charger." I say reaching for it. But he moves it farther away. With one hand he pushes me against the wall.

~Austin's POV~

What's taking (Y/N) so long? She's been in there for like 10 minutes. It couldn't be that hard to find a charger. I walk off the bus and inside. I start walking towards the dressing room when I hear banging and (Y/N) crying. I run into the dressing room and see a man hitting (Y/N). I run over and push the man off of her.

"Austin." She says jumping into my arms.

"I need you to get out of here." I say.

"No I'm not leaving you." She says. The mans getting up.

"(Y/N), get out of here. I need you to call the cops. Go!" I say to her. She runs out the door. "What were you trying to do to my girlfriend huh?" I ask him.

"Lonely man needs to let off steam every once an a while." He says. I feel my hands ball up into fists.

"I suggest you sit down. The cops are coming for you. It's the easy way or the hard way." I say to him. I'm usually nice but he hit (Y/N) and I don't like that. He decides the easy way. Now let's wait for the cops.

Follow my twitter or Instagram!!!

Twitter~ @aims_luvs_u

Instagram~ @prettylittle_mahomie