Clarisse x Reader

This will be a FemXFem reader, it was a request. If you do not like the idea of it then please kindly skip this chapter. Now with that being said enjoy.

I ran to the front of the borders excited. Today was the day my brother was coming back from a quest. I saw the rest of my cabin up there looking worried. I pushed my way past them and saw that there were only two people walking back. I looked around.

"Where's my brother" I asked as they came forward. Chiron looked at me with pity. Everyone around was silent.

"He didn't come back" said one of the people that went on the quest with him. My eyes watered. This couldn't be happening.

"What? Is this a joke" I croaked, tears were now falling. They looked down. One of my half-siblings patted my back. I backed away and ran. I didn't know where I was going but I just let my feet take me wherever.

I stopped at a big oak tree in the middle of the woods, I leaned my body on it and started crying. I sat on the ground and started crying even more.

After about 5 minutes of crying I hear leaves crunch and foot steps coming near me. I didn't care about it though.

"Hey" I hear someone say. I looked up and my eyes widen. Clarisse was standing there. I quickly wipe my tears. She sits down next to me. Clarisse and I were acquaintances, when we had the time to talk we would talk. Everyone misunderstands her for tough and mean, but she's actually really sweet. I mean sure she can be mean, but you just gotta get to know her. But for some reason whenever i'm around her I get nervous and its not because shes a child of Ares...

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this" I say wiping the tears off my face. She gives me a sheepish smile, and puts her arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have to be afraid of crying, I know how it feels to lose a loved one. You just have to cry sometimes" she says. My heart beats a little at her words.

"Thank you, but I probably look like a rat that came from Tartarus" I say. She looks down at me and smiles.

"Nope, you look beautiful, even when you're crying" she says. My face turns red and I let out a short laugh.

"Stop lying" I say playfully punching her shoulder. She acts offended.

"I'm not lying" she says. I look down and a silent tear rolls down my cheek. I slowly close my eyes, and I let it hit the ground.

"I really miss him" I say softly. Her grip around my shoulder tightens a bit. She stays silent as I keep talking. "I mean you never know when someone is gone until they're gone" I say. We both stay silent for a while until she gets up. I look up at her confused. She holds her hand out and I take it, she gently pulls me up.

"Gosh, I really hate seeing you like this" she mumbles. I wipe my eyes for what seems like the 100th time today.

"Thank you so much Clarisse" I say. She shrugs. I unexpectedly pull her into a hug. She's tense at first but soon hugs back. We pull apart and she puts a strand of hair behind my ear. We stay like that for a while.

"We should hang out, just the two of us" She says. I smile.

"I would love that" I say. She puts her arm back around my shoulder and we head back to camp.

Hi, Guys. So my Grandma is in the hospital right now, I'll try not to let this get in the way of updating 3 times a weeks, but it might. I'll try my best to put out chapters, so i'm currently pre-writing them. My mind is kinda out of it right now so sorry if my chapters are not as good, I will still be taking request so feel free to ask. I love you all.