Apollo x reader

This is inspired by the song Electric love by Borns
Apollos pov

Y/n one of the Nine Muses. The best out of the nine.

Candy she's sweet like candy in my veins

I was always trying to get her attention. This time I was trying to by singing on stage. She was in the crowd. For so long I've been trying to get her to notice me.

"Every night my mind is running around her" I sang looking at y/n. But if she noticed she made no sign.

Baby you're like lighting in a bottle

This time it was Fourth of July and since we are in America. Olympus decided to celebrate. Y/n was dancing to the music. She looked so peaceful and elegant. I couldn't help but stare. She caught me, and smiled. I probably blushed.

Drowning, you make my heart beat like the rain

She mentioned me over. I froze. It isn't normal for a god to be nervous. But I walked over, my heart pulling me.

"Don't just stand there. Dance with me" she said holding out her hand. I took it and she pulled me in a spin.

Surround me pull me deep between your ways

I was sad when the song ended. We were pressed against each other. Our breaths heavy and warm. The fireworks went up behind us. Flashing all different kinds of color. Cheers of joy went up. She looked me in the eyes and I could see fireworks dancing in her

                    Feel your energy rushing through me

My eyes traveled down to her lips. I bit my lip trying to contain myself. What if she didn't feel the same way. It would be a total embarrassment.

    Struck by your electric love

I decided to make a risk. I kissed her and to my surprise she kissed back. I put my hands on her waist and she put hers on my neck.

I can't let you go now that I got you

If anyone wants some more song Inspired Oneshots, tell me. This one was fun to make ;)