Luke x reader (pt 2)

~flashback~
"I'm sorry" f/n said while looking down. Something inside broke even more. I got up and left. Not looking back. And that leaves me to where I am now. Looking down the halls. Waiting for Luke to save me from my heartbreak, but I've been here for five minutes. He's not coming. And never will......

~present~
Your pov
It's been a week since the whole Luke incident. I was mad at my friend for telling him, but I don't like to hold grudges. Every time I see luke in the hallway I freak and panic. He saw me one day he looked at me his eyes looked sad. I just kept my head low.
I looked at the book I was reading Magnus Chase. I sighed. Luke and I had a "bonding" moment over that book. I realized it was time to go over him. But that all went downhill when I saw him in the library. I stoped and saw him through the window pulling out a book from the shelf. He turned around and I knew my cover was blown. Mission abort. I tried to turn around, but he held up the book and smiled. I read the book title Magnus Chase. I smiled back. He quickly put the book back and ran outside the library. My face heated.

"Hey" he said when he was next by me.

"Uhh hey" I said and put a strand of hair behind my ear. We walked down the hall in silence for a while until he decided to break the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry, about what happened. I'm known to be a 'trouble maker' and I don't want to do anything to hurt you. From what I know you're pretty chill" Luke said I blushed at his words.

"Well then lets start over" I said "hi I'm y/n" I said extending my hand out for a hand shake. He looked at my hand and looked back at me with a smile.

"And I'm luke" he said while taking my hand.

Let's just say that we ended up having a good relationship.

This will be the last part to this. I liked writing this and thought this was a good ending. :)  also sorry for not being active for a while (school is killing me)