Travis x Reader

I layed in my cabin awake staring at the ceiling and getting lost in my thoughts. All of my half siblings were asleep, leavings me bored and alone. I love all of them but sometimes they're so self centered. I turned my head and looked out the window.

Then out of nowhere a rock hits the window. I press my face against it to see better but there's nothing out there. I lean my head back and another rock hits it. This time a figure comes into view. A boy with curly hair, I smile. I open the window and the guy walks closer.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Travis Stoll" I said. Travis and I have been friends for a long time...and yes I have a big crush on him.

"Hey wanna get out of here" he said. I laughed.

"Thought you'll never ask" I said. I quietly got up and put on some shorts, grabbed my shoes and crawled out of the window. When I was on the ground I put on my shoes.

"So where to tonight?" I asked. Travis smirked at me.

"Well first we'll need a car" he said. We snuck around the harpies and left camp borders. We found a little car dealer ship nearby.

"This one will do" Travis said pointing to a car with a sunroof. I smiled.

"I can't believe this place is still open" I said walking up to the front. At the front dest stood a middle aged man I walked up to him with a smile.

"Hey I was wondering if my friend and I could use that car over there, just to take it for a little  drive. We'll return it" I said smiling. At first the man looked at me weird but when I stopped speaking he smiled.

"Sure, here's the key" he said. I smiled and walked out giving a thumbs up to Travis.

"So you're driving" I said tossing the key to him, he caught it and unlocked the door. We started the car and headed out.

"So where are we going" I said. Travis starred at the road.

"Uhh well I found this cool long tunnel and at night they have these lights" he said. I smiled, and played with the radio. We both agreed on a song and we practically yelled the lyrics together.

We drove another mile together until Travis pointed out the tunnel.

"Here it comes" he said. I opened the sunroof which surprised Travis. There was no one else driving since it was pretty late. When he drove through the tunnel. I got up and stuck my head out the sunroof and soon my upper body was outside. Travis turned up the music and I spread my arms out. The wind blew my hair back. I laughed, and closed my eyes.

Travis pov

I've had a crush on y/n ever since I met her. And one day Connor and I were exploring and we saw this tunnel and I instantly knew I wanted to take her there.

"Here it comes" I said. She looked at me and then opened the sunroof which surprised me, she then climbed out. I looked at her through the mirror, and I turned up the music. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. She yelled something I couldn't quite hear. We've known each other for 4 years, and I love her...

The tunnel ended and we drove across a bridge y/n came back down. Her hair was a little bit messy but she still looked beautiful.

"That was amazing, I felt-" she said but I cut her off.

"Infinite" I said. She smiled and nodded. We stopped at a small gas station nearby.

"Y/n" I said. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and I couldn't contain myself. I leaned in and kissed her. She seemed shocked at first but then she kissed back. After a minute we both pulled apart, out foreheads touching.

"I love you" I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I love you too" she said.

Okay so this chapter was inspired by the movie The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. If you haven't watched the movie then I recommend watching it cause it's a beautiful movie. But if you're sensitive to rape,drugs, self harm or anything like that then the movie probably isn't for you. Anyway I was Inspired by the tunnel scene.