Will x reader

This Oneshot is inspired by the song Waking Up Slow, I hope you guys enjoy. I will be skipping some lyrics and rearranging them.

        Please excuse me I don't know where to begin

"Hey Will" Y/n said running up to me. I froze. I have had the biggest crush on her since she came, and I get all scared whenever I talk to her.

                   I've never felt like this

"Oh um hi, I gotta go" I quickly say turning the other way, her smile drops and I instantly regret my decision.

I was unaware that you were lighting       flares now I'm running scared. Oh how did it come to this

I quickly jogged away, but before I could get anywhere I felt something tug on my wrist. I turned around and saw Y/n.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to hang out tonight, Chiron said they had left over fireworks, and they were going to light then tonight" she said.

You know I've never been so lonely on my own

"Yeah, I'll love too" I say. She looks up and smiles, my heart melts.

"Great! Uh meet me here at 6:00" She says. I nod, with one final smile she turns and walks the other way.
----------
"Sorry I'm a bit late" Y/n says running up to the spot we were meeting at.

"It's fine" I say smiling. We walk to the beach together talking about random things.

Cause I'm intertwined and I'm running blind but I don't mind I'm so glad it came to this

"Thank you for coming here with me" she says as we sit on the sand. I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. Before I could respond the fireworks went off. I looked over at Y/n and saw her looking up at the fireworks. The color of the fire danced in her eyes.

When I'm with you it's likes everything glows

"So would you like to go out again sometime " I say. She looks over at me with her e/c eyes.

"Yeah" she says.
----------
"You're going out again" my half sibling said. I nodded my head.

I don't wanna change but you're just too good to miss

I walked out of my cabin and went to go get her at hers. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

Cause now I see you here and nothing else matters

"Hey let me show you something" she says grabbing onto my hand. We ran into the woods and she stopped. We were in front of a beautiful waterfall.

"I didn't even know camp had this" I say amazed.

"Yeah I come here to think a lot" she says sitting down on the ground. I follow her and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful" she says. Without thinking I blurt something out.

"You're even more beautiful" I say. She looks up at me with rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out " I quickly say. She laughs. I get lost in her laugh and lean my head down. She stops laughing for a moment, and I lay my hand on her cheek.

It's a little bit clearer now, I love you like the sun came out

Me being impulsive I lean in towards her and kiss her. She warms up to it and kisses back.

All my nights taste like gold
Yeah when I'm with you it's like everything glows
All my days we can lay low
yeah when we're waking up
We're waking up slow

Very cliche I know sorry. Anyway if you have any request feel free to tell me. Also if you have any works you'll like me to read then feel free to ask if I can read them, my pms are always open